Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
TechLifeForum.net
I'll be straight with you here.
It is generic. There is nothing exciting, nothing new. Everything here can be found at other tech forums (there's a lot).
The theme is poor, and completely unrelated to your topic.
You need to make a lot of changes for this to get anywhere.
Still a new forum, I didn't expect it to be perfect yet. Work is being done day by day, no need to have everything done at once Smile

It's good for members to witness the dedication of an admin. That's what helps your forum grow as the member count increases, I have my strategies.
Forum itself looks Ok, but I'm really not liking the domain. It just sounds very odd and doesn't really flow very well.

Best of luck with it anyway.
Great looking site, never have seen that MyBB theme.
We have a new theme up, it looks a bit more professional, still getting a forum set up for a security group that we're adding in. But other than that it's almost set in stone for now. We have a youtube channel, twitter, and facebook page set up with links on the forum to them Smile
We have it all! Well not everything, but those that havn't been there in a while should definitely come check out the progress we have made.
New theme looks a lot nicer.
I still really dislike the domain though. Tongue
Nice theme and a good amount of activity in the sections. I think the domain could do without the 'forum' but it's probably taken. However it seems like you've started off well and I wish you the best of luck.
EDIT:

Maybe add a nice custom top nav?
(06-14-2011, 02:06 PM)Fragma Wrote: New theme looks a lot nicer.
I still really dislike the domain though. Tongue

the domain itself doesn't have a whole lot to do with success. I've had much worse domains in my past before lol, and I still got some activity

(06-15-2011, 04:59 PM)Sam Wrote: Nice theme and a good amount of activity in the sections. I think the domain could do without the 'forum' but it's probably taken. However it seems like you've started off well and I wish you the best of luck.
EDIT:

Maybe add a nice custom top nav?

What do you mean?
Current Statistics:
Quote:Our members have made a total of 6,892 posts in 835 threads.
We currently have 165 members registered.
The most users online at one time was 45 on 06-27-2011 at 04:25 PM

Getting closer to our 10 000 post mark

We've got lots of great support in the programming sections of the forum for beginners to advanced. Our new group has been opened for BSOD Analyzers, If you have encountered a BSOD recently, please check our services out for analyzing the minidumps.

Lots of good information on Computer programs, hardware and security as well, and a few dedicated releases of our own.