Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much do you earn using Internet
I don't make much to be honest. maybe a few dollars a month if I'm lucky
[Image: vnXBe.gif]
Probably only like $20/month. Don't do much monetizing on the Internet.
i always fail making money online. i dont dont whats wrong with me. i think i easily give up.
I do pretty well, I am not going to release how much I earn though. I will say what I do. Big Grin

I started off in college learning Marketing. Offline I do a lot of Marketing for companies in Toronto. I started learning SEO last year because it just interested me. I have spent a year studying it and now I am finally actually using it as part of my job. I am currently in a contract with one company where I will get certain percentages of sales I make them online. I run a General Forum which I decided to open after a Runescape Classic Server I created which I got to top of google in it's keywords with in 3 months. I was a bit of a noob with SEO back then and I have learnt a lot more in past couple of months. I got my General Forum to 4th on google Searching "Gaming Forum" and 35th searching "General Forum". I am still currently working on them 2 keywords and will keep people updated on how I do. What keyword next? Who knows!
I make around $50 a day on the internet.
(06-19-2011, 01:08 PM)notLuke Wrote: Now averaging $50 a day with Adsense.

Share the method! Do you do simple SEO? I made a blog a while back, but it just became too much work for me to maintain and it never gained any popularity or got any hits.
What method do you use?
i have currently $545 in my pp and i earn at least $100 a month
well 50 $ per month Hehe
If I was keeping up with my method I would be earning about $20 a month at least.