Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birthday
Hey, so my birthday is Tuesday I'm turning 15, and my parents refuse to give me money like the rest of my family they want to buy me gifts. I told them I wanted an ipod touch but this was when i didn't think it would hurt us (my dad had a job), Now my dad doesn't have a job and he says he will be able to get it when insurance check comes in (about 1 week after my birthday) from us repairing the roof. Well i don't want to put us in a bind so i am trying to find something cheaper to tell them i want instead.

interests:
Computers
coding
Gaming
Reading (sometimes)
Music
Working out

any ideas?
[Image: psychois21.png]
To be honest, you can get endless amount of enjoyment from games, I'll suggest games, quite cheap and very fun to play.
[Image: signaturera.png]
(06-02-2011, 06:20 PM)Laughynose Wrote: To be honest, you can get endless amount of enjoyment from games, I'll suggest games, quite cheap and very fun to play.

yes but i need game ideas :/.
Well, nobody can suggest game ideas because a game is something that YOU enjoy as a person, now sure I can suggest a game like Call Of Duty, now you can get the game and then play it for a day or so thinking it's the best game ever but then you get bored of it and then you waste your money.

Now, I'm not saying that people cant suggest a game that'll you love I'm saying you're better of picking a game that you'll think you'll enjoy.
(06-02-2011, 06:30 PM)Laughynose Wrote: Well, nobody can suggest game ideas because a game is something that YOU enjoy as a person, now sure I can suggest a game like Call Of Duty, now you can get the game and then play it for a day or so thinking it's the best game ever but then you get bored of it and then you waste your money.

Now, I'm not saying that people cant suggest a game that'll you love I'm saying you're better of picking a game that you'll think you'll enjoy.

I have all the cods and they lasted about 1-6 months each. I am mostly into RPG / Free Roam / Action / Shooter games.
Well then, I will suggest Minecraft, now this game is a game that can be played for days and days and not get bored, now this game is a PC based game and is quite a demon for requirements but it's still a deal.

But I've warned you, you should just pick your own Smile
I tried mincraft awhile back but never got used to it.
I'd suggest an old-er RTS like something from the Command & Conquer series. Honestly those games have sucked way too much time out of my life.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So many birthday emails DAMINK™ 10 1,261 01-01-2012, 01:15 PM
Last Post: Fragma
  What to get for my birthday? eXosphere™ 8 2,409 12-29-2011, 04:14 AM
Last Post: SoulCake.
  Birthday FTW. Sam 10 1,328 12-16-2011, 03:52 AM
Last Post: Cybergasm
  Today's my 20th birthday :D saint.slacker 25 4,947 12-16-2010, 08:50 AM
Last Post: Playgrounds
  Today is my 56th Birthday wchar_t 9 1,830 12-12-2010, 06:07 PM
Last Post: xerotic