Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
solved
It was a long time ago. Deleted.
Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
-Adolf Hitler

A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.
-JFK

Well if he IS gay, then he probably took it the wrong way of how you said it. Gays take pretty much offense with that. And the reason he had a hissy fit was because he was probably pissed at you for saying it. And no offense but you do know how guys are when they act like a girl. They start stuff and start telling and talking about you with everyone.

Quote:Well if they choose his decisions over me

Well, technically, they didn't chose his decisions over you. According to what you wrote it was her who said "Well it wasn't me that said it." Which means basically that she didn't say for you not to come. It was that guy that insulted you that asked her to tell people not to invite you. So they basically did not chose anything except just tell a request from the guy that insulted you.

If the guy approaches you and asks why you said that line, just stick up for yourself and say that he was the one who started everything. It doesn't matter if you said it or not. It only matters on who started the situation, in which this case, the guy that had insulted you did it. But if he does apologize, then apologize about saying that gay joke, or you can apologize first of how it went to far with that line, but he shouldn't had said anything in the first place.
HJT Team. Deltron <3 RDCA <3 Quintus <3
Well, I didn't know it was him. My friend had to tell me. I figured it was the girl I rejected that didn't want me to come. I was totally taken aback when I heard it was him. Everyone says he isn't gay, but I have to deal with gay jokes all the time.
Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
-Adolf Hitler

-JFK

I've been in your situation. I honestly say don't take his crap..he is an butthead. And the girl referred to you as "the other kid?" I doubt she doesn't know your name and was just quoting him. Also are you chubby?

Just hang out with your friends more often.
(06-03-2011, 08:58 PM)Laugh Wrote: I've been in your situation. I honestly say don't take his crap..he is an butthead. And the girl referred to you as "the other kid?" I doubt she doesn't know your name and was just quoting him. Also are you chubby?

Just hang out with your friends more often.
I'm 6'2 and weigh 175lbs.

No, she said my name. It was a quote. He wasn't supposed to invite me or this other kid. I just don't want to say his name.
-Adolf Hitler

-JFK

If they chose him over you with his decision then that doesn't necessarily mean they choose him over you when it comes to friendship...If that makes any sense to you.
Hmm, well..

Either say sorry to the gay kid, or tell your other friends you didn't mean to offend him and that he always makes fun of you so why can't you him? If they say "well he takes offense" just tell the truth and say you do as well.
Yeah, simple. I've got a hundred thousand on me I could sprinkle!

Tiny Tempah ;)
Honestly, find new people to hang with. People can hide things well, just like yourself. What you just told me, with that small conversation basically showed me their true colors. You can find much better people to hang with. I for one don't hang out with drama queens or people that have the potential to cause me future conflicts and other bullshit that I don't need or want to deal with.

Lots of people in the world to be your friend, real friends and not a bunch of fakes like this bunch you currently associate with. I've talked with you on MSN a bunch and think you're a pretty chill guy. Everyone has problems, best thing to do is find others, clearly these kids aren't worth your time and you can find people that are not made of plastic.
"Don't treat life as a losing battle, but as an ongoing challenge."
[Image: df0oS.png]
(06-04-2011, 03:28 PM)Hуѕтєяιa X™ Wrote: Honestly, find new people to hang with. People can hide things well, just like yourself. What you just told me, with that small conversation basically showed me their true colors. You can find much better people to hang with. I for one don't hang out with drama queens or people that have the potential to cause me future conflicts and other bullshit that I don't need or want to deal with.

Lots of people in the world to be your friend, real friends and not a bunch of fakes like this bunch you currently associate with. I've talked with you on MSN a bunch and think you're a pretty chill guy. Everyone has problems, best thing to do is find others, clearly these kids aren't worth your time and you can find people that are not made of plastic.
Well today I helped with setting up with my school's graduation. The whole time I was with this girl I like and her best friend (Gay guy who intoduced us.) I think I will try to hang out with them more. I am going to Texas ALL summer though. :/ We will see.

-Adolf Hitler

-JFK

Friends are really needy in the life all people. They can help us in many factors of life. They can understand us and share all about problems and questions. Having of friends is really a very nice thing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SOLVED] Psycho Wants To Kill Me. Resistance 17 1,824 05-08-2011, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Aware