Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Release] Guidtech [Better then HWID][WITH VB FILES!]
Hello,

NOTE: This kind of protection is used all over the game hacking scene, its the best protection available

If you having trouble with the login, read this:

I saw some topics about GUIDtech (Globally Unique Identifier), I recently reinstalled my computer but I found some files I wrote a few months ago. It was creating for selling purposes but I decided to stop the project(Note that because of this lots of things aren't finished, also LOTS of thing could be done better and are bugged).

One of the files says it also contains a VB.Net (Can be used in every language that can make a web connection) example on how to use it, if you have read the above line you understand I don't have it anymore, but I explain you how it works:

- The user opens the program
- A web connection (No webbrowser) is established
- It will send a encrypted (md5) GUID to the server
- This will check if its appearing it the database and will check if its a valid customer or not.
- Then it will return a value, make it random so its harder to crack.
- Its using a database, which is almost impossible to get access to, (free) HWID system's are mostly using .txt files
- Pretty good alternative if you don't want to use HWID's

Crypting GUIDs:

- Get the customers GUID
- Encrypt this and encrypt the result again (IPB way) and encrypt that result again, store this into your database.

This GUIDtech can:

- Receive the GUID
- Receive the Username/Nickname (Used for forums)
- Receive the Package (Eg: Gold, Silver, Bronze)(Needs some work)
- Receive the Date the users license ends(Needs some work)
- Receive News
- Receive IP addresses
- Receive Version
- Receive Program name
- Receive the .exe's CRC (Prevention for running cracked .exe's) <-- You can find this code somewhere here on the forum

All of the above things are changable (for admins) on the webhost, simply go to www.yoursite.com, and you will be asked to login. Login with your details (Standard details are inside the .txt file of the .rar) and you can edit everything.

It contains all .php files, .sql file and the setup text.

As I don't have a webhost right now I can't post a image of it. So if someone wants to take a picture or make a demo it would be nice.

This was based on the Phatom Coding - Gaming GUIDtech.

Please post thanks or something nice.

Note that I posted this for free and will not help you with any problems.

Download:

I found my old test source from this:

Images(Thanks to kutzki):
Sorry to seem like a flamer but this really isn't good at all. The PHP side is unorganized and doesn't use a GUID. Also, you could put a bit more effort into this post rather than just C/P'd your thread from HF.
(06-03-2011, 10:42 AM)KoBE Wrote: Sorry to seem like a flamer but this really isn't good at all. The PHP side is unorganized and doesn't use a GUID. Also, you could put a bit more effort into this post rather than just C/P'd your thread from HF.

I just felt on sharing it here too, I've got another version stable and ready but I never intended this to be for sale so people don't need to expect high quality coding crap.
The higher quality the better ;). It just seemed like you were posting crap just to get your posts up. The Win7 posts are great. It's just I'm not sure most members here will be able to use this without a little more instruction/explanation. Thanks for contributing.
(06-03-2011, 11:40 AM)KoBE Wrote: The higher quality the better ;). It just seemed like you were posting crap just to get your posts up. The Win7 posts are great. It's just I'm not sure most members here will be able to use this without a little more instruction/explanation. Thanks for contributing.

Agreed, I aware of people only coming here for the feather. (I'm not saying I'm not requesting it when I got my 100th post).
sorry for bringin back a old thread.

link just returning iLivid Manager if have any solution pm or reply me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] Password Enhancer v1.0 [/Release] Resistance 11 5,105 09-29-2013, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Resistance
  [Release] iHide v1.0 -- Show and Hide File Extensions/Hidden Files Resistance 11 4,410 09-28-2012, 01:41 AM
Last Post: rqmok
  [RELEASE] Up2Minus [MINUS UPLOADER [RELEASE] Kenneth 2 1,290 09-08-2012, 04:17 PM
Last Post: spesificrelax
  [Release] Web-Camera Security - My First Release Gerira 1 1,223 08-31-2012, 04:56 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  [RELEASE]SF-TutPad "Tutorial Editor" [RELEASE] Digital-Punk 28 8,611 08-11-2012, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Kenneth