Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PS3 - W.I.P
How do you get images like this?
[Image: ps32.png]
Not bad, but why is this in the video editing and sound design area?

You still have to add a few things though, don't forget to add the logo to the top of the case
(06-02-2011, 06:23 PM)Unleashed Wrote: Not bad, but why is this in the video editing and sound design area?

You still have to add a few things though, don't forget to add the logo to the top of the case

The logo is the very last thing I'll be adding. I still haven't added all of the ports yet.
I meant to post it in the Graphics section, don't know how I ended up posting it here. I'll request for it to be moved, thanks for noticing.

It will probably be finished in about a week.

@RDCA - It's just a cel render.
As a PS3 fan, this is a stellar post in my terms. You're doing a great job so far Fragma.
I hope you keep updating you progress because I subscribed to the thread.
This looks excellent, I wish I could make stuff like this.
How about you make an Xbox 360 next.

Also just wondering, what program did you use?
[Image: eBsyR.png]
MSN - wormaghd@hotmail.com
Need any GFX done? Drop me a PM!
(06-03-2011, 07:22 AM)Wormag Wrote: This looks excellent, I wish I could make stuff like this.
How about you make an Xbox 360 next.

Also just wondering, what program did you use?

I'm using Cinema 4D.

Here is more progress, added the front vent, remodelled the 2 USB ports, and added the blue & green lights.

[Image: ps36.png]
Once the product is finished, do you plan on also making the controller for it?
[Image: eBsyR.png]
MSN - wormaghd@hotmail.com
Need any GFX done? Drop me a PM!
(06-03-2011, 07:44 AM)Wormag Wrote: Once the product is finished, do you plan on also making the controller for it?

Yep, dreading it though, it's going to be pretty hard.
Fragma, now I love this! But I've got one concern, I normally tend to think the PS3 is a darker black, now with me being color blind I cannot tell that much so I do apologize if wrong.
[Image: signaturera.png]
(06-03-2011, 08:08 AM)Laughynose Wrote: Fragma, now I love this! But I've got one concern, I normally tend to think the PS3 is a darker black, now with me being color blind I cannot tell that much so I do apologize if wrong.

I think its the gloss which is confusing you mate. The model is of appropriate color proportions. Though it is a bit lighter than my PS3 Tongue