Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$50/hr | Autopilot Monetizing Machine. | Auto Purchase | New |
Sales thread on HF is here:

http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=1330277

[Image: pageone.png]
(06-07-2011, 09:50 AM)Invincible Wrote: Hello! My name is Invincible and I will be reviewing your E-Book today! Please keep in mind that this is my strict opinion on this E-Book and may vary depending on the reader. Let's begin!

============================
Title: $50/hr | Autopilot Monetizing Machine. | Auto Purchase | New |
Price: $20
Pages: 9
Author: Dordelicious
Reviewer: Invincible
============================

[Image: 1303083096.png]
Quality of the information in this Ebook is simply amazing. The method itself is quite ingenious and might I add one of the best I have read on this niche. The author does a good job explaining how to set everything up and I was impressed with the step by step explanation.

[Image: 1303079490.png]
The Ebook is protected with HWID and is ease to use and read.
The method is fairly easy, you can get started on this method in minutes, although it may take a few days to actually start earning money.

[Image: 1303079713.png]
The layout of this Ebook is great. However, I'd like to point out a big fault I am on my laptop and since this is an HWID protected ebook the screen of the page goes outside the resolution of my display and on most of the occasions I missed out what's written in the bottom of pages there isn't an option to adjust the size like we could do in normal windows boxes.

GRAMMAR
The grammar was almost perfect. There were occasional mistakes, run-on sentences, etc. There was nothing that really affected readability though.

ORIGINALITY

The niche with which the Ebook deals with is not new but, the out of the box implementation of the author definately is.
I have never seen a method like this and is quite original. Of course, I don't own every e-book on making money with the niche the Ebook deals with, so I can't tell you with 100% certainty that this method has never been written about before.

NOTES

After reading through the Ebook here are some points that I wish to make:
  • Given the price of this Ebook and the method I believe this is a flat out steal. (good)
  • Very well written and I definately felt reading more.
  • Newbie friendly, and very easy to set things up.
  • Spoon fed guide would place it among the most easy to follow Ebooks that I have read.
  • Would require a small amount of investment to start off.

My overall rating for this E-Book was: 4.4

Good luck with sales!

[Image: paymentmethods.png]
Buy Now with Liberty Reserve
[Image: 15.gif]

Buy Now with PayPal
[Image: btn_buynowCC_LG.gif]

If you wish to purchase with AlertPay, send me a PM.

Once you have purchased, I will need all necessary information (name, email that you paid with) to be sent to me in a PM.

Purchasing also comes with a free eBook on verifying your PayPal account, completely free of charge!

[Image: tos.png]

[Image: vouches.png]

(05-29-2011, 02:10 PM)Alexi Wrote: Vouch for Dord. Got this eBook, it works great.

Bought it last night, set it up overnight, this was the result. I adore this eBook, recommend it to anyone interested in quick money.

Payments:

[Image: 3ce7dc5b49b4a95f6e8673b9b2bb55ef.png]

Last two payments are there just because. They have NOTHING at all to do with this eBook.
(06-09-2011, 12:43 PM)Alexunder95 Wrote: A week later after purchasing this method I really started working on it and it didn't even take that long.... about 30 min every day sometimes a little longer did it for me, in some days I didn't work at all ^.^

Here are my awesome results THANK YOU THIS METHOD ROCKS! i recommend it

[Image: lololololog.png]
(06-12-2011, 11:34 PM)PaoPwn Wrote: Hey guys, big vouch for Dord after I got this within my second day:

[Image: Untitled-4.png]
(05-30-2011, 07:37 PM)Pluto Wrote: Hey, I can post my proof now!
You can clearly see that this method works, and it will never be saturated!
[Image: proofse.png]

(05-28-2011, 09:45 PM)Xypher Wrote: I too have purchased this guide and I must say, it is AMAZING. The eBook covers a method that will make you a lot of money, especially in today's modern market, you will make back what you spend on the method within a day or so and only continue to profit.
(05-31-2011, 09:59 AM)masterfan Wrote: Big vouch for this guy! I bought it and it has great idea and really anyone can do it!First ebook that I bought and It's deffinetley worth the cash.I'll post my payment proof once I get it!Cheers
(05-31-2011, 10:02 AM)Dealin Wrote: I just bought your ebook, read thru it and fudge yeah this looks boss. Thanks for the method and I plan to make money as soon as my paypal is verified legitly btw. Anyways, thanks for the ebook. Ill post proof when I get it.
(06-15-2011, 10:50 AM)euthox Wrote: Just got the ebook and read it. Its a really awesome method and 99.9% sure you can get your money back within hours. Its pretty much auto pilot, you just need some manual input on the method.

Worth it and vouched.
(05-28-2011, 07:37 PM)Pluto Wrote: Vouch for this user. I got this ebook when it was being created, and it's amazing!
Making money as we speak!
(05-28-2011, 09:39 PM)gbomb45 Wrote: I just bought and finished reading, I must say this is quite the guide. I'm going to bed now but I'll start on the method tomorrow and post payment proof soon. Shouldn't take that long thanks GREAT EBOOK BTW.
(05-31-2011, 07:41 AM)Emin Wrote: That was one epic method! A BIG Vouch for this guy! Gonna try it tomorrow and possibly post payment proofs.
To anyone wonder, no it doesnt require adsense or any such kind of stuff. Its ebay related...
(05-29-2011, 01:48 PM)iMario Wrote: Vouch for Dordelicious, Legit Member. He showed me his Paypal and have made actually a lot more then the picture he showed
(06-13-2011, 02:52 PM)Fafaffy Wrote: Vouch for Dordelicious!
Seems like a great ebook Smile

(06-11-2011, 05:30 AM)Lulz Sec Wrote: I would like to vouch for Dordelicious, great high quality member, and very trusted!

Goodluck with sales.
(05-29-2011, 11:49 AM)Louise Wrote: Method works great,very BIG BIG vouch for Dordelicious
(05-29-2011, 10:57 AM)Tibit Wrote: Method works great, vouch for Dord.
(05-28-2011, 06:37 PM)bentheman Wrote: i've bought it. i've received it. legit seller
(05-28-2011, 06:50 PM)H0p.e Wrote: Damn do I wish I was a reviewer right now. Tongue

Vouch for Dord, I'd buy it if I had money. Good luck with sales!
(05-28-2011, 07:04 PM)Diabolic Wrote: This looks totally awesome and a massive vouch for Dordelicous.
(05-28-2011, 07:05 PM)Always Wrote: Vouch for Dorde, good luck with sales!

Sales thread on HF is here:

http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=1330277
Just read this on HF, I would buy if I could afford, I can't at the moment. Sorry. Looks really promising.
(05-31-2011, 11:03 AM)Sam Wrote: Just read this on HF, I would buy if I could afford, I can't at the moment. Sorry. Looks really promising.

It's a pretty good eBook man, thanks.
Lose yourself.
hmm this looks very interesting. I think I'm going to buy this tomorrow. Hopefully it doesn't let me down Smile
Damn i may consider buying this. Great.
I bought this eBook on HF, I have been using it and made a couple of sale so far.
[Image: impulses.png]
When I get my paypal unlimited, I think I will invest in this ebook.
I will buy it on Thursday when I get paid. Unless you trust me enough to send me a copy now Tongue I'll buy it Thursday evening after work if not Big Grin
This is a popular eBook on HF! Vouch for Delicious, trusted member!
(06-15-2011, 12:09 PM)iMario Wrote: This is a popular eBook on HF! Vouch for Delicious, trusted member!

Thanks Mario. I now updated the thread with the new graphics! Victoire
Lose yourself.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earn a cool 4$/day to start and 100$/Day in a month. (AutoPilot!) fearless81 0 417 07-18-2013, 10:19 PM
Last Post: fearless81
  Website Clone Script (Auto Trader, Just Eat,etc...) aldenalex05 4 1,964 12-17-2012, 06:38 PM
Last Post: foodbangla
  ★★[PROOF+VOUCHES+BONUS+AUTOPILOT]★Awesome's Guide to Make 150$/Day on Autopilot★★ mounikasiva 1 555 08-11-2012, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Mikey
  Looking to Purchase Websites Thomas 0 276 07-19-2012, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Thomas
  [E-Book] Tate's monetizing Ebook! Make up to $60 an hour! [DISCOUNT!] Nrg 31 8,319 03-04-2011, 01:09 PM
Last Post: 4thsage