Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Halo 3 players on SF?
I know its a old game but its still one of my fav. online multiplayer games.
If you still play and are pretty good please leave a comment and shoot me a PM of your gamertag so I could add you. Hope to see you soon Smile
[Image: a64119.gif]
I kind of want to get back into Halo, but I don't have any of my 50 accounts anymore =\

Feel free to add me though. My GT is EaGLeZ
I used to play this game so much. Everything was great about it: the Battle Rifle, the ranking system, the maps (especially Guardian), MLG, running a LAN with my friends, etc. If more people played the game, I would definitely continue to play. But since there aren't the amount of people as there used to be, it's difficult to even find a game nowadays. I wish they implemented the ranking system for Halo Reach. Roflmao

Anyways, sorry for getting so off topic. You just reminded me of how great the game was.
I also used to play this game, I got really addicted and hooked to it.
I had completed the campaign on Legendary more than 3 times and you could say that I had most of the armor unlocked.

The last time I played I remember I kept doing Team Doubles to get my skill and level up.
[Image: eBsyR.png]
MSN - wormaghd@hotmail.com
Need any GFX done? Drop me a PM!
(05-30-2011, 11:36 PM)Deltron Wrote: I used to play this game so much. Everything was great about it: the Battle Rifle, the ranking system, the maps (especially Guardian), MLG, running a LAN with my friends, etc. If more people played the game, I would definitely continue to play. But since there aren't the amount of people as there used to be, it's difficult to even find a game nowadays. I wish they implemented the ranking system for Halo Reach. Roflmao

Anyways, sorry for getting so off topic. You just reminded me of how great the game was.

you should get back into it dude. You would be suprised how many people still play. You can still find a game pretty quickly. I think a lot of people gave up on Reach. Anyways, I made a new account yesterday cause my membership ran out and got a 50 in 5 hours Smile ... too easy!
[Image: a64119.gif]
I kinda played H3 but when reach came out i stopped it was a sad game + i got banned for ddosing.
I still play it.
I still play H3 on occasion.
Feel free to add me,
gt-i be witness

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Halo 3 is The Best Game Ever SniipeSidee 23 3,414 01-09-2012, 11:03 AM
Last Post: adampelletgun
  Your favorite Halo game? Lеgеnd 37 4,173 01-09-2012, 10:57 AM
Last Post: adampelletgun
  How to mod Halo Reach Credits Epeolatry 8 860 12-11-2011, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Hex
  Thoughts on Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary? X-SiiZZLE 2 540 11-26-2011, 04:23 AM
Last Post: Graveee
  Halo thread. Professional. 7 1,018 11-15-2011, 05:06 PM
Last Post: Floodingport