Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exercise !
buy some protein shakes bro. They make some good flavors like vanilla milkshake or cookies and creme. don't drink too much though cause it willshrink your balls. Work out too.
(05-28-2011, 12:06 AM)Halloween Wrote: buy some protein shakes bro. They make some good flavors like vanilla milkshake or cookies and creme. don't drink too much though cause it willshrink your balls. Work out too.

Where do you kids get your info? Whey will not shrink your balls, steroids might...
Shrink my balls ! steroids only do that ... Thanks by the way!
Firs get your self bigger weight.It'll help u a lot..U don't wanna be skinny and strong.Ur muscle won't be able to be seen then..Get yourself average weight for ur size and start training
[Image: masterfan25805212672368.png]
Strange Music
Bigger weight dumbles .. moto Smile
Nothing posted is really going to help you, everyone's body is very different. To find out exactly what you need you must see a nutritionist. Something that makes others gain weight could do nothing for you, such as proteins for many people will just turn into fat because their body doesn't recognize it correctly.

Pills & supplements sound like the best bet for someone like yourself. A nutritionist will tell you exactly what you need and where you can get it + sometimes they can get you free trials.
(05-30-2011, 02:57 AM)iCyber Attack Wrote: Nothing posted is really going to help you, everyone's body is very different. To find out exactly what you need you must see a nutritionist. Something that makes others gain weight could do nothing for you, such as proteins for many people will just turn into fat because their body doesn't recognize it correctly.

Pills & supplements sound like the best bet for someone like yourself. A nutritionist will tell you exactly what you need and where you can get it + sometimes they can get you free trials.
Thanks .. actually I am going to see a world reputed doctor on this soon in June 3 or 4 .. he will possibly make me go to a nutritionalist

Well there is a problem , I can't eat pancreatitis ....
Eat three meals a day. Thats probably the best way.
Drink loads of milk.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Excessive Exercise Is Dangerous arnoldbrame 0 631 04-04-2014, 12:41 AM
Last Post: arnoldbrame
  Health, Benefits of Exercise. Drakee 24 3,201 10-12-2012, 02:49 AM
Last Post: richardshelton
  Exercise possible with broken collarbone? Metapod 9 2,052 02-01-2012, 10:11 AM
Last Post: noval
  Use your furniture to exercise in your room. Reality 11 1,846 12-25-2011, 08:26 PM
Last Post: King
  Share your fitness/training/exercise program. Methanity 12 2,783 11-28-2011, 11:23 PM
Last Post: Rainbow Dash