Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone
(05-21-2011, 11:03 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: How difficult is to understand lol? He means who else is drunk and about to go out for the night...

I'd personally just be straightforward then, never even heard that way of saying it before. I don't like in the UK.
(05-21-2011, 11:12 PM)Infinity Wrote: I'd personally just be straightforward then, never even heard that way of saying it before. I don't like in the UK.

That's what pretty much everyone in the UK says, so I don't think he would have realized when posting that people from other countries might not understand.
(05-22-2011, 05:08 AM)Fragma Wrote: That's what pretty much everyone in the UK says, so I don't think he would have realized when posting that people from other countries might not understand.

I know there's a few UK sayings that i've heard before, but it's not a bad thing that he posted this lol. I learned something new by it Smile
Nah but when my exams finish I just went and bought 48 cans of strongbow for the massivest party Smile slash just getting drunk with a few friends.
48 to yourself? You'd be dead.
After reading all the posts finally i got the sense of thread that what actually sam was talking about.
I had drink vodca and london dragon white couple of times in my friend marriage.I was pissed of that,you know what when i was drinking that,it cuts my thorat like a blade.
I don't drink, I breathe it in. Cool