Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meeting
I'm going to be meeting this girl, at school. We've talked on FaceBook and stuff, but I'm shy, and wouldn't know what to talk about. Help.
Well, if you limit yourself to talking only about certain things, it will probably end up making the whole situation awkward. Just go with the flow.
There's no reason to hold yourself back, just because she is a girl. She's another human being, just like the rest of us. So, talk about the same things you would talk about with anyone else ;)
Just talk about the same things on Facebook, or float around the same areas. It has obviously helped you out. Just don't stick solely on those things because it will make the conversation eventually dull and that wouldn't be good in any form. Give yourself some confidence and go for it. If she likes you, she might be feeling the same way, who knows?

It's actually easier to talk to someone face to face, in my opinion because you have things around you to spark a decent conversation and they can last a while, so you're all good there. You can also talk about her interests. She might like that and ask you about yours, another good conversation starter.
"Don't treat life as a losing battle, but as an ongoing challenge."
[Image: df0oS.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Meeting Girls... as friends. o_o Astrael 13 2,531 04-16-2011, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Scalise