Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CWalking, B-Boying?
Does anyone dance in these two styles of CWalking or B-Boying? Cause I actually plan to do CWalking people it just looks pretty damn awesome. Getting to my point is your experience with any of these dances.
I clowm walked for 2 years before, used to love it. x)
(05-19-2011, 07:50 PM)| Shady | Wrote: I clowm walked for 2 years before, used to love it. x)

Do you still do it? Cause I'd actually like some tips to learning! Oui
(05-19-2011, 11:05 PM)Epicly Wrote: Do you still do it? Cause I'd actually like some tips to learning! Oui
The best way to learn is to simply start doing it, and practice a lot.
There are some good tutorials on YouTube that will show you the technical side of things to get you started, but other than that I think you should just feel it out.

I'm sure you've probably already seen this, but this is one of my favorite cwalking videos:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_kDD9p8_V8[/youtube]
I'm 15 and a young B-boy. B-Boy > C-Walk.
HJT Team. Deltron <3 RDCA <3 Quintus <3
I'd also like to learn it but Shufflin' is better
[Image: iGvZI.png]
CWalk is way to easy, never mind xD I tried it out with some simple moves that can transition into one another.
(05-19-2011, 07:14 PM)Epicly Wrote: Does anyone dance in these two styles of CWalking or B-Boying? Cause I actually plan to do CWalking people it just looks pretty damn awesome. Getting to my point is your experience with any of these dances.

I Cwalk took me a while to learn. this video just inspired me.

Bboy = Breakdancing right? I went through a phase where I wanted to learn this so badly, I don't think it's hard. I just was lazy.
I'd much rather learn to shuffle really well haha. BBoying has been around for wayyy too long Tongue
Yeah, simple. I've got a hundred thousand on me I could sprinkle!

Tiny Tempah ;)