Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad luck
Hi Guys,
I'm not really the type to vent out my feelings but I really need someone to talk to. It's the last month of school where I live and I've just been going through so much.

There's this girl, and I started talking to her over Winter Break. We actually became best friends and I started liking her, well she was leading me on for a couple of months and was acting flirty and everything but when I asked her she just denied all of it, and she liked some other guy. Anyways, I've tried but be nothing but nice to her, I've bought her things and taken her with a couple of friends and stuff, but recently I found out she made a blog post about me. She forgot that she told me to make a blog and follow her, and she made a post just completely tearing me down and saying disgusting, filthy words. I guess we kind of stopped talking after that, but I wasn't really mad at her, I just felt disappointed, because this was the first time I felt like that for a girl. Anyways, fast forward a couple of weeks and this kid I know, not really a friend, he was telling her off on Facebook, and he mentioned me, and told her how much I hated her because she "broke my heart". She just went all out and completely ignored me and was trash-talking me. We stopped talking completely, and I tried apologizing twice, I wrote her a long letter explaining but I guess she just blew it off and didn't think twice about it. Now I really want to get over her, but we have 2 classes where I sit close to her and it's really hard to get over since I've never felt this way for anyone before.

Something else that happened just today, I had one of my hat's in my locker, and it was one of my favorite hats, and these new glasses I got from my Aunt for my birthday. I put them in my locker before school and pulled out a French book and sat by my locker doing homework. I left my locker unlocked because I was sitting next to it and I thought if I finished before school started I could just stick my book back in and leave since I didn't want to carry my French text book until I got to my French class. I didn't finish in time so I took it to my class. I don't remember if I had re-locked my locker or not, but I wanted to make sure so I asked my second period teacher if I could go to the rest room and check my locker. When I got to my locker there was glass everywhere, which I later found out was the lenses of the glasses I got from my aunt. I opened my locker and the glasses were snapped in half inside, and my hat was gone. I locked my locker and went back to class. I filed an incident report and talked to a bunch of administration at my school, but unfortunately my locker is just out of view of the camera so all they can do is look on the camera's to see if anyone was wearing my hat.

I don't know guys, I've just been having shitty luck the past few weeks.
I forgot to mention, this is my first year of high school. It's changed a lot of people and negatively impacted me, and my best friend of 6 years is changing and I just get the vibe that he hates me now.
First year of high school can be rough bro. Form 1 (or grade 8) right? When I was in High School in boarding school, the first year we had hard labour initiation. Things like this happen, and it might not be the girl, it might just be a guy that found your locker open.

The girl story, I would like to tell you that girls can be very mind buzzing, they'll tell you stuff they don't mean and you'll believe it. That's why my best advice would be for you to leave her alone a bit, if things go well, she'll start talking to you again.
Ah just stick with it man. I am currently being rejected by all my friends and my grades have gone down considerably over the past year. All I can say is there is light at the end of the tunnel even if you think not at the moment.

As you settle in and get to know people more and make new friendships it will become easier.

As for the girl thing.... You will know when it's right....
This is why you should not fall in love too quickly. Or even like a person.

Getting over her:
Think of all the hurtful things she's done to you.
Think of all the ugly faces she's done.
Think of her as a slut or anything else you wouldn't like.

Bad luck doesn't exist. It happens in life. Those are just coincidences.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How has your luck with the ladies been going? The Holy Shit. 31 3,893 04-17-2011, 10:58 AM
Last Post: Methanity
  Wish me luck =D on EXAMS Anubisā„¢ 29 3,259 07-19-2010, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Solidify
  Bad dream + Bad Phone call Minus-Zero 17 2,552 07-02-2010, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Minus-Zero