Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RuneScape Treasure Trails
This thread is about RuneScape Treasure Trails. You can post what rewards you have gotten, what monsters you kill to get them, and just general tips.

One of my recent rewards was a Wizard Hat (g). Worth 2.2m at the time (9 days ago).

I also got a Studded Body (g) right after, as well as Wizard Robe Top (g) 2 days ago (2.4m).

I pickpocket H.A.M. Members for Easy clues. Level 66 Thieving, 104 combat.

I know some of you don't like playing RuneScape, but please do not make useless posts saying you hate the game or whatever. This thread is meant for people who play the game. Also no talking of selling items or cash for real world money. It is against Jagex rules, and may get this topic banned from SF.
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
Is 2.2m much these days? I remember when I used to play rs.Like 5-6 years ago.I played it untill I got "hacked"..
Good old times.This game has best quests ever.
[Image: masterfan25805212672368.png]
Strange Music
(05-19-2011, 05:28 AM)masterfan Wrote: Is 2.2m much these days? I remember when I used to play rs.Like 5-6 years ago.I played it untill I got "hacked"..
Good old times.This game has best quests ever.

Um... it is depending on your combat levels/skill sets. For only doing 10 minutes of work, 2.2m is a lot. You can do Slayer or some skills and raise money like that. 2.2m can get you some decent armor for higher levels (Veracs/Abyssal Whip).

A lot of items have dropped in price due to many more resources and also summer.

So much has changed in 6 years. I would suggest making an account if you don't remember yours and I can even spot you some starting gold.
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
Got banned with 1.4Bil.
GF runescape lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RuneScape Classic servers are still online Sletrry 0 542 05-11-2019, 08:26 PM
Last Post: Sletrry
  RuneScape - Have you ever played it? The Elite 420 137,758 05-09-2014, 09:43 AM
Last Post: NexSolutions
  Will you participate in the RuneScape Design An Outfit competition? Jenibat 0 605 10-16-2013, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Jenibat
  Runescape On iPad (and Flash) magic 17 3,053 10-21-2011, 11:26 AM
Last Post: пinja
  Back to Runescape? iFloog 9 2,178 10-18-2011, 02:50 PM
Last Post: crushman