Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Windows 8
I think I'm going to stick with Windows 7.
Thanks for the info, window 8 is gonna be great...
Although very interesting, I will stick with dual booting my laptop with Windows 7 and Ubuntu. It seems that Windows only makes a good OS half of the time. Windows 2000 was great, ME was terrible. XP was awesome, Vista was crap. Windows 7 is good, Windows 8 will be terrible. Just my thoughts.
(06-19-2011, 12:17 PM)Morse Code Wrote: Although very interesting, I will stick with dual booting my laptop with Windows 7 and Ubuntu. It seems that Windows only makes a good OS half of the time. Windows 2000 was great, ME was terrible. XP was awesome, Vista was crap. Windows 7 is good, Windows 8 will be terrible. Just my thoughts.

Good choice, all except for your Ubuntu decision lol. That thing is way to bulky. From the point of mentioning Windows 2000, I agree 100% though. I'm expecting them to try and cheap consumers out with a very crappy Windows 8, then they will come out with Windows 9, and we'll finally realize that Windows 8 was really a Windows 9 beta or alpha, ant that Windows 9 should have been what Windows 8 would have been if they weren't so greedy for money.

I still have a Windows 2000 machine for different purposes, but I don't have it as my main OS. Do you see a pattern here? I think every second OS seems to be what the next generation OS should have been. Windows 98 wasn't bad, but it should have been Windows 2000 in my opinion, and it only continues that sequence from there on lol. Someone inform me when they finally come out with a Windows 9...
Besides the bugs. Is Windows 8 any better? What new features besides Xbox are they planning on it?
[Image: linksig.png]
AIM: Link0207 | MSN: Link0207@Link0207.com | YIM: Link0207
Why didn't you include a download? Now I have to go search for it.
Hi Blackhat
I'll stick with Windows 7 - Don't feel the actual need as they don't seem to be improving it enough.
|| MSN = Hot-choc@live.com ||
I think Ill be sticking to windows 7 this time around...
Cool Looks nice.

Btw can the Leaked version be trusted for Free from backdoors an viruses??
(05-16-2011, 10:25 PM)Epicly Wrote: In my opinion, Microsoft got lucky with Windows 7. Their just sticking to the same thing again, cause they knew it worked.

How did they get lucky? They spent some time and it worked Omg

Allthough I prefer Linux OS's overall I still love windows 7 and can't wait until windows 8 arives Oui
Do not advertise hacking related sites.