Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lifes Rebirth
Not a very good one, but I thought I'd write a short poem before I left for the night.

Fire bursts through ground.
Everything is dead for miles around.
Water cascades the scorched earth.
A new planet will soon be given birth.
I breathe life into the sky.
I spread my wings to fly.
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
(05-13-2011, 06:10 PM)Veryx Wrote: Not a very good one, but I thought I'd write a short poem before I left for the night.

Fire bursts through ground.
Everything is dead for miles around.
Water cascades the scorched earth.
A new planet will soon be given birth.
I breathe life into the sky.
I spread my wings to fly.

Yes it is actually pretty good! I encourage you to keep working on it! I am sure you haven't finished with it have you?... Because it had not ended...
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(05-13-2011, 06:18 PM)The High Roller Wrote: Yes it is actually pretty good! I encourage you to keep working on it! I am sure you haven't finished with it have you?... Because it had not ended...

No I haven't finished. On my phone now, but yeah it's not done and thanks.
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
Pretty good, but why is it in this section?
(05-13-2011, 06:57 PM)RDCA Wrote: Pretty good, but why is it in this section?

Mistake on my part haha, just noticed now Tongue
Nice poem, I like it ^_^
Wrong section but a very nice poem buddy, i really liked it.
I have a soccer tournament today, I'll try to finish it when I get back. Thanks guys Smile and can a Moderator move this thread?
A very good beginning. I like how the very first part makes you feel happy. My poems seem so sorrowful. I usually find my inspiration in things such as pain and sorrow. I might start writing something like you one day. Great poem Veryx.

Best of luck on your soccer tournament.
I hate sex in the movies. Tried it once, the seat folded up, the drink spilled and that ice,
well it really chilled her mood.

[Image: 506243.png]
(05-14-2011, 10:20 AM)Telhast Wrote: A very good beginning. I like how the very first part makes you feel happy. My poems seem so sorrowful. I usually find my inspiration in things such as pain and sorrow. I might start writing something like you one day. Great poem Veryx.

Best of luck on your soccer tournament.

Haha thanks Smile we lost Sad but it was fun.

My inspiration is pain and sorrow as well. But mine almost always turn around into something about hope and learning. I grew up terribly, but I have hope every single day. I see inspiration in almost everything, good or bad, and I put that into my poems.