Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Studentforums.net
So yeah I am after that domain, studentforums.net, i wanted that so i contacted the owner and asked him about price and he said he is looking for around 1500£. Do you think that domain worth that much money? I mean it ruined my plans, i can't freakin afford it.
Damn. I was after that domain name too Tongue
No way, you're joking right? Lol owner's price is too high for me, damn it ruined my plans.
Hey btw do you think meetstudents.net can replace that domain.
(05-11-2011, 05:15 AM)Invincible Wrote: No way, you're joking right? Lol owner's price is too high for me, damn it ruined my plans.
Hey btw do you think meetstudents.net can replace that domain.

Sounds great Smile
I would go for it if I were you. Before someone else takes it Whistle
Haha, i'll buy it as soon as i got money.:-)
Go for it mate,I think it's a great idea of holding students together and giving them all kind of education at door steps.
I am waiting to be a part of that forum.
(05-11-2011, 03:25 AM)Invincible Wrote: So yeah I am after that domain, studentforums.net, i wanted that so i contacted the owner and asked him about price and he said he is looking for around 1500£. Do you think that domain worth that much money? I mean it ruined my plans, i can't fuckin' afford it.

I think the good price would be 1000£ Smile Yeah,the domain is great! ;)
[Image: N7_LXz.jpg]
(05-28-2011, 07:17 AM)Zlasarma Wrote: I think the good price would be 1000£ Smile Yeah,the domain is great! ;)

yeah that domain is great but i don't have a job as i am just a student, i am going for that other domain.
(05-28-2011, 09:27 PM)Invincible Wrote: yeah that domain is great but i don't have a job as i am just a student, i am going for that other domain.
Why? Sad
If you have plans for the future with this domain,you should buy it! ;)
Why don't you collect some money on your own and some of the money to borrow from your parents or friend?
[Image: N7_LXz.jpg]
That's a big asking price.
You should go for something like studentforum or studentsforum instead.