Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Learning to drive manual??
I tried learning manual when I first started driving back when I was 15 and just gave up...I kept screwing up when I was on the road and got embaressed on the road. I am now almost 21 and really want to learn and feel like now that I have the driving part down I only need to focus on the manual part lol

Reason for this is because I feel like manual would just be more fun and most faster cars seem to be manual.
Good luck to you! If you don't get it at first do not get frustrated because I was and that ruined me!
[Image: odILW.png]
I never used automatic gears, only manual, you just need to practice a bit, but it's quite easy, don't worry!
My dad taught me how to drive a stick, it was the first car I drove. If you need any tips or help PM me, also there are great tutorials on YouTube.
Sorry for any typos, I usually browse the web on my iPad.
It's really easy actually, my dad taught me to drive when I was 13, even went among the traffic few times. When you get a hang of it, it just comes natural to you. Just practice alot and listen to the engine. Don't shift when the rpm is too low and don't do it when it's high either. It's all about the clutch and gas pedal balance. When one is down, other is up and vice-versa.
If you have ever driven a standard dirt bike, its the same concept, just hit the clutch when your foot isnt on the gas pedal.
My brother Has a manual, he bought for like 50 bucks.
My mom wants me to drive stick
But I want the easy way out lol
I'm learning too need to do my theory ASAP.
my first time driving a stick was on a subaru WRX, haha. not the best to learn on because of the turbo but all i had to do was keep the RPMs a little bit higher.

its easy, just don't get discouraged if you stall..everyone does it at least once! Big Grin
rather easy like riding a bike u never forget