Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need a free domain...get it for me and you get....
ok guys i need to know how people get free domains because i need it...if someone makes a domain name leanonme.com i ll make you admin for my new site. Its going to be about people flaming each other!! i already got 55 people looking forward to it!! but can someone get me a free domain name called leanonme.com. and i will make you admin for my site check it but i just started on it leanonme.freeforums.org !!
CHINAMAN
Quote:i like to make myself belie
[Image: 2n7ehx4.jpg]
[Image: save_banner.asp?file=HWHERMJMMH.jpg]
You can't legaly get "leanonme.com", the only free ones are so called SubDomains.
You still have a chance to buy only a domain name, that's the cheap method, the other method is you invest a bit more and get your self a host.
As NinjaGeek said, there is no legal way of getting free domains. It is very rare that you will come across people giving free domains, there will always be a catch.

You will also need to buy hosting or atleast find a good enough free host that you can assign to your site.

Are you sure you know what you are doing?

Running a website from scratch isn't as easy as you think.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

No, he has no idea what he's doing if he really thinks he can get a domain free.

And you will not get leanonme.com unless you are willing to put a decent amount of money down.

Quote:Domain: LEANONME.COM

Created: 2001-10-03
Updated: 2009-10-15
Expires: 2010-10-03

Domainbrokers.com is authorized by the domain owner to facilitate the sale of this domain.

Registrant
LEANONME.COM
c/o Nameview Inc. Whois IDentity Shield
PO Box 152
Britton's Hill
St. Michael, Barbados

Administrative Contact
LEANONME.COM
PO Box 152
Britton's Hill
St. Michael, Barbados
E-mail:
Phone: +1 (604) 484-4206

Technical Contact
LEANONME.COM
PO Box 152
Britton's Hill
St. Michael, Barbados
E-mail: F0hCcTdDmadY0YMgZ3V18Enwq8BgMyOu9bJt8BH1Gn+2fEPx0kY=@2009.identityshield.com
Phone: +1 (604) 484-4206

Name servers for this domain:

NS1.HITFARM.COM 72.51.27.54
NS2.HITFARM.COM 208.87.33.160

E-mail addresses as presented will only work until 2009-10-22
(in the server's time zone).
It's already registered. When you are ready to get serious about this let me know and I'll be more than willing to help you out, but, until you're willing to sit down and invest a little money don't expect much if anything at all.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
i could get you a domain
(10-20-2009, 12:48 PM)Skill Wrote: As NinjaGeek said, there is no legal way of getting free domains. It is very rare that you will come across people giving free domains, there will always be a catch.

You will also need to buy hosting or atleast find a good enough free host that you can assign to your site.

Are you sure you know what you are doing?

Running a website from scratch isn't as easy as you think.

Actually. starting a website from scratch is easy!

My website simply says:
Quote:Hello world!

It's making the website popular that's hard.
Why would someone buy you a domain for a site that may or may not take off, the idea has already been used and only like...%0.5 of forums actually take off anyway; if you actually think your forum is going to go anywhere I suggest you ditch the cheap-ass attitude and AT LEAST throw $10 at it for your domain; free hosting is terrible and if your forum was to get big crap would break instantly.
Nevermind, Just saw your usertitle...might go vomit.
[Completely Honest. Seriously.]

Protip: Anonymous Reputation Points are for Pussies
Grab a co.cc domain
If you get a free hosting package from x10hosting, they have the option to register a sub domain with co.cc or x10hosting etc etc.
Bad news anyways dude.
leanonme.co.uk is taken
leanonme.me.uk is available Only £2.97!
leanonme.org.uk is taken
leanonme.com is taken
leanonme.net is taken
leanonme.org is taken
leanonme.info is taken
leanonme.biz is taken

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free .info Domain! Cee Lo Green 27 3,281 12-22-2010, 04:01 AM