Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 8 M2 Build 7955
As you might probably know the Milestone 2 was leaked some weeks ago. Just made a video with it...

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awDIQFMEdPQ[/yt]

We're all waiting for Milestone 3... Thumbsup
[Image: just-cause-2-header.jpg]
Its not very advanced from W7, so it seams that Microsoft is going to make twice as much money like previously. When W7 was released there was a massive rush to buy it but since the bugs were frequent, people (myself included) switched back to Vista.
XP --> Windows 7, little faster new theme W7 --> Windows 8, another number and little additions.
SupportForums for promotion!
(05-08-2011, 03:22 PM)Jacob Wrote: XP --> Windows 7, little faster new theme W7 --> Windows 8, another number and little additions.

There all money grabbers, until they develop something interesting I am sticking with Ubuntu. 11.04 was just released and I am loving it. ;)
(05-08-2011, 03:33 PM)Carbon Nox Wrote: There all money grabbers, until they develop something interesting I am sticking with Ubuntu. 11.04 was just released and I am loving it. ;)

Only reason Ubuntu is not as popular is the support and all the different variations I personally like them both.
SupportForums for promotion!
(05-08-2011, 03:34 PM)Jacob Wrote: Only reason Ubuntu is not as popular is the support and all the different variations I personally like them both.

Yeah it has some downsides, no corporate backing or bug support. However its free and open source. Customizable and all around more effective. Windows is really cluttered in my opinion and very vulnerable.
Windows 8 will not look like W7 when the M3 comes out...
To create a new OS they take the previous OS and improve it. So they are improving it. The GUI is the last to be done...
Oh.. Windows 8 doesn't seem to be reliable and cool as Windows 7.
Ubuntu 11.04 rules.. That's the truth!
(05-09-2011, 01:28 PM)Nympho Wrote: Oh.. Windows 8 doesn't seem to be reliable and cool as Windows 7.
Ubuntu 11.04 rules.. That's the truth!

Never used ubuntu before but if you guys say so...
This isn't the last release tho...
I am pretty sure that Win8 will be big crap. Maybe only some PCs would run it properly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Windows 8 Build 7955.fla яεη£gαⓓε 2 771 09-01-2011, 06:27 PM
Last Post: яεη£gαⓓε