Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paper Airplanes
Ok I know you might already think that this is not a school related topic, but in this case it is. So for my science class, we are having a paper airplane contest to see who can make the best airplane. The challenge is pretty simple, make an airplane that can hit a target from a certain distance. So I need some help with paper airplanes models. I you have any ideas or tips, please post them here. Thanks for your help!Victoire
This is an extremely detailed, five minute video on how to make a good paper airplane. Hope it helps Smile

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3_VMPkzI8A[/youtube]
yea we had that in my science class a few years ago and this guy just made the simple fold air plane (folded twice) to make it look like a dart and whipped it across the room, he won what a boss lol

I've made those before and I can tell you from experience they are the best. Back in elementary school I used to make those and throw them down the long hallways. Make that and you should have no problem winning. Smile
Haha I use to make paper planes all the time from the back of the class straight into the back on the teachers head when he was writing on the board.
paper planes are our best toy when we were a kid. LOL really.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Help] HS Research Paper over Censorship datasync 1 862 04-03-2011, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Nemmyy
  Research Paper Minus-Zero 0 572 03-07-2011, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Minus-Zero