Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macintosh on my computer?
I have a question, can i dual boot by putting Macintosh on my computer?

Current windows: Windows 7 ultimate

My computer:
i5 intel 2500K
8 GB ram
1 TB hdd
Nvidia 5200 graphics card

Thanks Smile
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZY-8PF6qjI[/yt]
[Image: just-cause-2-header.jpg]
I know you can run it in virtual machine, and a friend from he has a dual boot with mac and windows so its possible
Yeah, it's possible. I have Snow Leopard + Win7 on my HDD, and it's fine.
|| MSN = Hot-choc@live.com ||
Yes it is possible and your specs are good enough. There are many many tutorials on the internet about the subject a quick search should give you enough information how to. If you bump into any problems feel free to pm me and I will help you the best I can.
Good luck!
Its not always about 'specs' you need to have compatible parts. I suggest you look up 'hackintosh'

First result on google should provide you enough help.

Tip; Always make a backup. You may pencil it up.
It is possible, however I would not reccommend it. You will be missing several Drivers that could deny you access to things you would always use. Sound, WiFi, etc.

Do Research before Installing.
[Image: ZOuHf.png]
Red Bull Racing
Oh ok thank you so much for the feedback but my concern is about the drivers. someone told me that its so hard to find the drivers for macintosh on win. Is that true?
(05-15-2011, 04:23 PM)Tunasty™ Wrote: Oh ok thank you so much for the feedback but my concern is about the drivers. someone told me that its so hard to find the drivers for macintosh on win. Is that true?

I am pretty sure you could find a list of all needed drivers somewhere.