Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[REQ] Donations, Need Help
Long story short, I'm moving to Oregon from Southern California. I need $160 for Amtrak 1-way. I have about $10 currently, and I am trying everything I can with very little luck.

I'm asking for your help, any amount of donation will do I just need help.

I'm not expecting trolls, but please keep this thread serious I don't want it deleted.

If you are interested, please post here or PM me and I will send you my Paypal details.

Mediums accepted: Paypal

Thanks for anyone who is able to help. I will answer any questions here.
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
Ill give you 5 dollars as that is all I have right now. Good thing I am a bit young yet and have no real need for money. Just pm me your details.
(05-02-2011, 04:19 PM)RDCA Wrote: Ill give you 5 dollars as that is all I have right now. Good thing I am a bit young yet and have no real need for money. Just pm me your details.

Thank you so much, I sent you a PM. Let me know if you ever need anything in the future Smile
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
I'll give you $25 or so in a few days, I gait paid Thursday so I'll get it to you by Friday mate.
Most I can give is $5. I'll send it tomorrow.
I'm visiting a friend this weekend and he's going to teach me how to make some money online. If I find out anything good, I'll let you know.
I'd love to help out. Let's make this transition as easy as possible!

Send me the details of your PayPal. Smile
I would love to help you, apparently i don't have any money left in my Paypal account :S I will though send you some when i get paid. Wish you luck mate!
Thank you guys, I need all the help I can get Smile
PM me your PayPal

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Little donations to my dad RE6D1V3 3 1,078 06-08-2011, 02:38 PM
Last Post: Zumog
  Donations :( The Rated R Superstar 10 1,253 05-02-2010, 03:44 AM
Last Post: Skill