Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For everyone that wanted more meaning in my music
Monogamy

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_8560376
Good job Smile
You did well on this one. I hope you make more raps like this.
This is my first time hearing your Music. It's very inspiring IMO.
[Image: ZOuHf.png]
Red Bull Racing
Thank you! I'm glad you find it inspiring Smile

As for content I can't only do songs like this or it'd simply be forced and depressing to make. However I'm really happy with the reaction from people that took the time to listen, and I'll definitely make more songs like this in the future.

Once again thanks for listening and commenting, I appreciate your honesty and all feedback positive or negative is highly motivating :9
The song it self is alright, I like the lyrics.
I'm on a laptop with shitty speakers, so it sounds bad anyway, but you could play with trebble and bass settings, the piano or what it is (not sure on these speakers -.-) is too loud if you ask me.
The rest of the beat is awesome, still too loud for the loudness of your voice, and you should train your singing/rapping more, I like it now how it is, but there is always room for improvement. ;)

Just keep up, you obviously got some talent.... btw, the beat reminds of a song (like most of the times), did you made it?
Yes I made the beat Smile Maybe I'll go back to try and improve the mix. Its a bit difficult with the bass because a lot of speakers won't pick up the sub range, but the beat feels empty without it, so I wanted to make it audible and had to play with it and make it louder.

As for singing I honestly don't sing, but my friend backed out of singing his own part for the chorus and I still wanted to make the song. I'd still love to be able to, and as a rapper I'm always looking to improve Smile
The flow is a little out of rhythm in some places, but I would agree that it's better than the first song you posted here that everyone put you down for. Try working on your voice in the track and experiment with mixing it into the track with reverb and slight delay effects. It sounds a little dampened to me, and on the parts with the piano in some places your voice sounds a little too quiet.

Not bad though

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Writers Wanted! Crystal 2 747 03-27-2011, 04:03 AM
Last Post: Crystal
  Meaning Eve 7 1,126 10-27-2010, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Hustler