Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Poem] Rain of Steel
For those that have read my poems, war and violence are a main point in all my writing. Tell me what you think it means to you, and leave feedback.

Rain falls from the heavens.
Tears from angels high,
Grieving for lives lost.
Those who perish,
Wet the Earth more.
This is what shall become,
Unless we unite as one.
Water will become steel,
Piercing our hearts.
This is what shall be,
If we live off greed.
Lay down your arms,
Embrace each other.
For the rain will fall.

-Ronald Munday

My poems follow no real guidelines, they're just thoughts that I form into a structure.
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
That's not bad at all, Kinda reminds me of what the world is going though. Keep up the good work!
(04-28-2011, 12:47 PM)Do0ks Wrote: That's not bad at all, Kinda reminds me of what the world is going though. Keep up the good work!

Thank you Smile yeah that's what I based it off kind of. There's quite a few wars going on at the moment, and I'm strongly against fighting. There's no winning to it, lives are lost and it's not worth it to kill over greed. Resources I could maybe understand the need for war as survival of the fittest, but this is modern times and we can make just about anything...
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
I see I have a new comrade here at SF Big Grin
You have great potential Veryx. Don't stop writing.
(04-28-2011, 01:44 PM)BlackChaos Wrote: I see I have a new comrade here at SF Big Grin
You have great potential Veryx. Don't stop writing.

Haha, yes you do Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [POEM] Reach out to me [POEM] Telhast 14 6,212 05-27-2011, 08:51 AM
Last Post: G0dfath3r