Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Malwarebytes dont like SF?
Quote:gree totally mate. I did not mean to use the external database rather its available to download and create one locally.

That's preferred but still not as efficient as either a server process or an Apache module. Next would be something like Cloudflare.

They just send a country code in headers and you block each country with basically one line.

http://www.cloudflare.com/wiki/How_to_Bl...Site_Basis
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
MWB screws up a lot. They even blocked my website once :O
Just a quick note that we have talked to Malwarebytes & I believe this is closer to being resolved with them. Will post more as I know more.
(04-27-2012, 12:11 PM)damoncloudflare Wrote: Just a quick note that we have talked to Malwarebytes & I believe this is closer to being resolved with them. Will post more as I know more.

I'm sure you get paid in millions for this work, you're Omnipresent.
I'm gonna surely use CF for my upcoming forum.
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
(04-27-2012, 12:37 PM)Kewlz Wrote: I'm sure you get paid in millions for this work, you're Omnipresent.
I'm gonna surely use CF for my upcoming forum.

"I'm sure you get paid in millions for this work, you're Omnipresent. "
Hah! I wish. If I were paid in posts tho...I might get thereSmile

"I'm gonna surely use CF for my upcoming forum."
Which kind of forum software? There are certain things about IP addresses that are very important for forum owners to fix with a mod.
I won't use anything other than MyBB. Best software.
(04-27-2012, 12:51 PM)Kewlz Wrote: I won't use anything other than MyBB. Best software.
Cool. Make sure you use the MyBB scrutinize IP option to make sure IPs will show original visitor IP. Solves a ton of issues.
Yea sure, I guess we're currently using that on PokemonTalk.net
Yeah Malwarebytes is a pain in the ass.
It blocked every Google link I click, and bothered me with that pop up.
Enough is enough, I don't fall for RATs and have many other alternative AV's so I removed it off my computer.