Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I run Prototype?
Hey.
I have a crappy laptop, and was wondering if I can run Prototype. I really want to try it, but I dunno if I'd be able to enjoy the game because of my lame GFX card. I did a test at "Canyourunit.com" or whatever. Here's an SS.
What're y'all's opinions?

Nah, I don't think you will achieve a high frame rate.

Your computer failed in my opinion, and the minimum specifications, are usually the MINIMUM.

Wouldn't surprise me if some companies purposely made them lower to move more of the product!
Sorry to say, but it won't run.
The problem is the graphics card, CPU and RAM, but mainly graphics.
You'd need a card minimum of 256mb and that would allow you to play it on medium detail, but it would stagger a fair amount (around 10FPS) as you need at least 2gb to smoothly run the more modern games. 4gb+ is ideal.
You also need a faster CPU (3ghz+ or dual/quad core).
[Image: 23lfxh3.png]
Want to set up your own Runescape server? PM Me.
(10-20-2009, 01:06 AM)Extasey Wrote: Nah, I don't think you will achieve a high frame rate.

Your computer failed in my opinion, and the minimum specifications, are usually the MINIMUM.

Wouldn't surprise me if some companies purposely made them lower to move more of the product!

Yeah. I suppose you're right. It won't even run on my desktop, which is surprising. Damn newer games Sad Thans.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does anyone completed NFS run? forumhookers 7 567 01-27-2012, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Untitled
  Need For Speed: The Run ThoughtS? prodigyfan 22 2,045 11-24-2011, 07:59 PM
Last Post: Nirmal
  Can I run Borderlands? nevets04 14 2,153 01-01-2011, 10:27 PM
Last Post: Jordan L.