Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ultimate Gaming Website
This website is just sick, I am doing you a favor if you are an online gamer. Go visit http://www.kongegate.com/

It is the best website ever!

About Kongregate
At Kongregate we're building the leading site to play games - or to make them. We have thousands and thousands of the best free games, and our community features mean that playing them here is more satisfying than anywhere else. If you do well in our games you'll earn badges, level up, and gain the respect of your friends. Profiles, chat, comments, private messages, and forums make it easy to exchange game tips or just relax in the company of enthusiastic gamers from around the world.

We know that making great games isn't easy and our mission is to help indie developers make better games and earn more money doing it. We share advertising and microtransaction revenue with game developers - and they retain full rights to their games. With features like multiplayer support, persistent data storage, high scores, and statistics, we take care of a lot of the headaches involved in game development.

Uploading a game is quick and easy - the best rated games make it to the homepage and get millions of plays. For developers just starting out, our community features are great for getting quick feedback on what works and what doesn't.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
Haha, I've had that site bookmarked when I was little. Well, it has SOME online games. Most games are single player but it does have a chat box next to the game.
HJT Team. Deltron <3 RDCA <3 Quintus <3
(04-23-2011, 08:42 PM)Kaix781 Wrote: Haha, I've had that site bookmarked when I was little. Well, it has SOME online games. Most games are single player but it does have a chat box next to the game.

I let you know that it changed. Now you can win things for free Big Grin
[Image: t5BWm.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gaming Website Anon 17 2,708 07-09-2011, 08:17 AM
Last Post: iPlay
  Ultimate guide to PvP [MineCraft] Zumog 9 38,307 06-08-2011, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Green Bay
  Ultimate Gaming Makeover *Contest* Kryptonite 8 2,912 07-15-2010, 07:25 PM
Last Post: Glamour
  Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Emerge™ 11 1,486 07-09-2010, 10:20 PM
Last Post: Яichie