Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright Lets Get This Straight: HF Topics Are Not Allowed At SF
(04-23-2011, 07:09 PM)Grumpy Wrote: I'm from HF, and the only way I got un-firewalled from the site in the first place was signing up here... Yes, it's worth pissing one or two of you off to get answers. Sorry, but it's true.

Yes Yes! Very true. But don't complain about getting locked out of HF or something with a thread. Make it personal to Omniscient or a moderator to redirect you somewhere.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
Grumpy, it pisses a lot of people off. This forum has a PM feature, though if you didn't know.
(04-23-2011, 07:08 PM)The High Roller Wrote: I am the person standing to the right of that one moderator, yes that was me. I am helping them a bit by preventing LQ threads from HF come here about lousy downtime.
Your not helping SF here, you are trying to make the rules. That's 2 different things, brotha.

(04-23-2011, 07:09 PM)Grumpy Wrote: I'm from HF, and the only way I got un-firewalled from the site in the first place was signing up here... Yes, it's worth pissing one or two of you off to get answers. Sorry, but it's true.
I'm glad to hear that, comrade. ;) <3

(04-23-2011, 07:12 PM)Laugh Wrote: This forum has a PM feature, though if you didn't know.
Which you can only use after 10 posts, genius. Would you feel more satisfied if HF members signed up here and posted 10 LQ posts in order to PM instead of posting 1?
It doesn't really concern me in actuality.
You don't sign up here just to get un-firewalled from HF. This is it's own forums and it shouldn't be a backup Forum for when HF is down.
Don't get mad bro Tongue, but yea it's annoying some time when some kids make thread called, IS HF DOWN ????!!!!1111
(04-23-2011, 07:23 PM)Psycho Mantis™ Wrote: Your not helping SF here, you are trying to make the rules. That's 2 different things, brotha.

The rules were already established, he's just trying to remind people of the rules. I see no harm in his post.

Grow up.
I don't splel check.
I understand you are trying to imply the rules. But, non-staff members will flame such as now and convert your thread into a low quality thread from which you were originally expecting it to be.
While posting topics regarding HF isn't actually against the rules, they are still removed or closed because of the effect they have on the dedicated members here.
Quote:I am the person standing to the right of that one moderator,

I'm sorry, but your authoritative attitude just bugs the hell out of me. You don't run this place.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestion - Add: Sound Hardware section in Computer Support Topics Eternal. 2 758 10-12-2014, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Eternal.
  Game Gold/Items allowed in Marketplace? Metapod 5 1,453 06-18-2014, 09:38 PM
Last Post: bandors
  we are allowed to ask for rep? +devilpsn 15 2,918 09-15-2011, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Omniscient
  Suggestion, lock our own topics. RDCA 23 4,158 05-29-2011, 12:53 AM
Last Post: G0dfath3r
  [Allowed?] Asking for Donation Metapod 4 1,010 05-02-2011, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Skill