Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Human Emotions
I wake up every morning with the cries of war ringing around my ears. Every day, another headline showcases the grossly undervalued proclamation of death. All around us, people of different ethinic, religious and social groups struggle to maintain the fabric of their day to day lives. The cause of all this suffering, of all this pain, are human emotions.
Far be it for me to blame us for being human, but it is our temptation, greed and anger that leads to chaos in our world. For is it not greed that leads the countries to invade other lands for oil? Is it not anger that sets aflame passion in the hearts of the common man?
Even if we consider all this in the equation for war, we must also glance at the second face of the coin. It is our ability to feel remorse, empathy and compassion which truly seperates us from the wildest of animals. Its the defining character of our soul. To love. To think. To feel.
So it may be true that human emotions have their negatives, but perhaps there is hope for us all on the other side.
Nicely written, very gouging keep it up. Thumbsup
Lovely written! I really did love it. I was hearing Eminem - When i am gone. And with this, it really touched me :'(

[Image: in0rjy.gif]
(04-24-2011, 10:42 AM)Bannedshit Wrote: Nicely written, very gouging keep it up. Thumbsup

Thanks Big Grin
"Gouging" was exactly what I was going for lol

(04-24-2011, 10:44 AM)The Stig Wrote: Lovely written! I really did love it. I was hearing Eminem - When i am gone. And with this, it really touched me :'(

Tell me you're kidding! I was listening to When I'm Gone before writing this. Ohmy