Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Watch Me Do My Dance
(04-21-2011, 01:49 PM)Loukas Wrote: make it more desirable to the eyeSmile

That's not really very good advice.
You could write a bit more about the image, for example, rather than saying "You should blur it", mention which parts you think need blurring.
There's clearly a light source on the guy, but no apparent shadow. And while your use of vector brushes is appealing especially in terms of a consistent color scheme, the composition is weak in my opinion with no discernible focal point.

I think all these dance images you're doing would look really cool if they were all printed out right next to each other on a wall. It'd be a neat project.
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]
(04-21-2011, 03:39 PM)JDBar Wrote: There's clearly a light source on the guy, but no apparent shadow. And while your use of vector brushes is appealing especially in terms of a consistent color scheme, the composition is weak in my opinion with no discernible focal point.

I think all these dance images you're doing would look really cool if they were all printed out right next to each other on a wall. It'd be a neat project.

im getting them printed and framed so i can put um on my wall in my bedroom Oui
~RIP Austin Blankenship/QNA~
Missed but never forgotten
It looks awesome mate Smile I really like it man Smile

9/10
[Image: in0rjy.gif]
Looks neat dude,

The effects really fit in well with the guy and his white jacket.

Keep it up Smile
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
Learning in progress...
Nice render. The brushes are nice(Those are brushes you used right?). But my favorite thing is the background.
This is a nasty picture, Keep up the good work.
simple but cool mate!
keep it up dude! Big Grin
[Image: ic4Itm.png]
It looks nice, although it'd look much better if the brushes looked like they were attached to him, instead of being behind him.
[Image: eBsyR.png]
MSN - wormaghd@hotmail.com
Need any GFX done? Drop me a PM!
This is very impressive! :o

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Platforms to Watch Anime for Free Aida01 0 490 05-25-2020, 03:41 AM
Last Post: Aida01