Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hai there!
Well as the title says; Hai everyone!

I'm new to these forums, but I'm certainly not new to forums in general. xD

I am from a little country you may not now (lol) called Belgium (Aldoh we recently made the world news, with our world record for forming a government)

So that means my primary language isn't English, but Dutch and NOT French!! So forgive me if I make those little pesky mistakes! ^^ But I think in general my English is pretty good. I do dare to litterally translate Dutch expressions to English, so if you think "WTF is he saying now?"... well you know xD

For the rest, uhhh, I like to use () when I'm typing things (so sometimes my post is more between them then not! xD) And I like to use xD, ^^ and =] a lot, and I kinda hate the classic ones... Hehe!

Oh and I'm a pretty avid gamer mainly in FPS games, but I sometimes play Race and MMORPG games (But I don't like WoW at all xD).

Speaking for itself, I do program (well mainly script) and love PC's, and always build my own PC's. I got into coding because of CSS's Eventscripts that uses Python. That's also the language I'm best at!

I should be able to have a good laugh! xD

Only thing you can make me really angry with; Saying the Opera browser sucks! As you would just deny a fact! =]
Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay.

PS: Get chrome opera sucks.
(04-17-2011, 03:34 AM)MagicSata Wrote: Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay.

PS: Get chrome opera sucks.
Thanks

PS: Chrome is just a stripped down app that stole it's innovations from Opera.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  o hai. Valor 1 390 08-09-2011, 09:51 AM
Last Post: Athostle
  Hai :3 Crona 1 410 06-04-2011, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Quintus
  Hai matt 9 890 04-24-2011, 01:55 AM
Last Post: hinubz
  Hai all TheDarkLord 3 560 12-01-2010, 06:29 PM
Last Post: xKroNiiK
  Oh Hai Josh is RiPPiiN 1 497 09-24-2010, 06:37 AM
Last Post: Sam