Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The basics of working out.
A great overview to a healthy lifestyle. I cover the majority of the areas explained; nonetheless, there are some details I was unaware of. Thank you for sharing your knowledge, it deserves a reputation. Smile
My current work out routine is like this...
Monday : Cardio
Tuesday : Push ups and chins
Wednesday : Strength and back exercises
Thursday : ab exercises
Friday : Cardio...
Any critics/comments?
(05-11-2011, 09:06 AM)SoleCampbel Wrote: My current work out routine is like this...
Monday : Cardio
Tuesday : Push ups and chins
Wednesday : Strength and back exercises
Thursday : ab exercises
Friday : Cardio...
Any critics/comments?

You'd have to go into more detail if you want me to give you pointers.
Swat Runs Train has posted an informative post and is a complete discussion on workout and is really good and we must follow it.
When you are going to learn anything(applying) in life,the most Important things about that is the basics of the subject.The basics are you have to push your body to the point it has to adapt to that situation. That means when you exercise there comes a point (a limit) where your body starts to hurt and you have to stop. When you stop the exercise your body starts adapting to it, pouring more resources into it, that is building up your muscles, your brain starts building neural pathways to use other muscles etc, as you rest. When you do the same exercise again your body is much better prepared to handle it than before and you won't be as sore.
the muscle growth part was pretty intresting Overall great piece you put together. 5 stars IMO.
The most important thing about working out is your self will to do it and definetly proper diet.Best way to start work out is to run few km before it.
[Image: masterfan25805212672368.png]
Strange Music
Thanks a lot i could use this. +rep if i could.
Interesting, I knew that when you train, you tear muscles. May need this in the near future if I decide to go to the gym.
That is really very informative. Thank you for sharing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Basics, and Benefits of Yoga. Devan 10 1,526 12-30-2011, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Walton