Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you when you face this.
Well thats what we are here for. If you ever need to talk just come here and make a topic, I mean we are no real subsitute for your friends but we can come close to it.

Also there is other things you can do to take your mind of your problems. Some of these activities consist of:
working out, watching a tv/movie, playing a video game, sleeping, just walking around, or if you feel the need to just cry. It really helps sometimes.
(04-17-2011, 12:00 PM)RDCA Wrote: Well thats what we are here for. If you ever need to talk just come here and make a topic, I mean we are no real subsitute for your friends but we can come close to it.

Also there is other things you can do to take your mind of your problems. Some of these activities consist of:
working out, watching a tv/movie, playing a video game, sleeping, just walking around, or if you feel the need to just cry. It really helps sometimes.

Thanks for your reply but I noticed that SF is not as HQ as it is. When I read the replies like "go watch TV" and crap like that, really irritated me.
(04-17-2011, 12:04 PM)don26 Wrote: Thanks for your reply but I noticed that SF is not as HQ as it is. When I read the replies like "go watch TV" and crap like that, really irritated me.
There are some lq responses. They are people from hf trying to get the award. but the truth is most of them get banned way before they reach the 100 posts or omni doesn't award them. But we do have a lot of high quality people. Like skill, me, deltron, nemmy, every teacher on the hjt squad, and there are more. Those were just the first people that come to mind.
(04-17-2011, 12:08 PM)RDCA Wrote: There are some lq responses. They are people from hf trying to get the award. but the truth is most of them get banned way before they reach the 100 posts or omni doesn't award them. But we do have a lot of high quality people. Like skill, me, deltron, nemmy, every teacher on the hjt squad, and there are more. Those were just the first people that come to mind.

Nice to hear that. Keep up the good word at SF guys Smile
I seen deltron somewhere. I was thinking of joining HJT but didn't meet post requirements here.
I recommend sleeping. When you sleep, your brain stays on, and your subconscious has a chance to process all your thoughts without the filter that your conscious puts on it. Your subconscious can provide answers that your brain would otherwise naturally conclude might be unorthodox, even if it's not. It's said that Albert Einstein figured out key elements of his theory of general relativity in his sleep. And personally, I always feel much better after sleeping no matter how depressed I am the night before.

If sleeping doesn't work, a positive self-healing self-hypnosis track may work. You can find them all over YouTube. You don't necessarily have to believe in hypnosis, because your subconscious may pick up the positive vibes and you'll gradually transition to a healthier state of mind. It's hard to explain, but it does work for a lot of people.

Meditation is also a very healthy pick-me-up. Unlike prayer, it doesn't necessitate that you believe in a deity. Through some simple patterns of breathing (i.e. breathe in for 4 seconds, hold for 4 seconds, exhale for 4 seconds, hold for 4 seconds, repeat), you can get a healthy consistent flow of oxygen to your brain. Clear your mind and try not to think, and if you do think about something then don't think about it for too long. Let your thoughts drift along in your head. Do this for at least half an hour, or until something in your head tells you it's time to stop. Follow this up with a casual walk, and just take in the nature around you. I'm no tree hugger, but there's always something relaxing outside in the right conditions.

I deal with depression on and off for the past three years, and doing one of the above always helps. Either that or I start a new digital painting in Photoshop, or I watch documentaries about theoretical physics and philosophy.
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]
Just relax. I usually just take naps
Listen to music to calm my nerves and relax.

Workouts sometimes too.
Remind yourself that friends come and go.
The ones you have now will not be in your life 6 years from now (if you're in high/middle school).
Just rest and mainly go on the computer or watch videos.

If u really need help call things like child hotlines etc.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
Learning in progress...
Sleep. Best thing to do is be in your bed and sleep, which allows you to calmly think while you drift away in your dreams.

Big Grin
HJT Team. Deltron <3 RDCA <3 Quintus <3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Girlfriend away for a week *Sad face* Kr4z1 16 6,459 07-28-2011, 06:12 PM
Last Post: Rofl Loves You