Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to Get Massive YouTube Traffic
Fantastic tips for YouTubers who regularly use and upload to YouTube man, just great. Thanks a lot for sharing your tips, and keep up the high quality thread-making!
Very nice man, Well written and looks like you have spent alot of time making this. I will be trying alot of this. Thanks! Big Grin
Great tutorial, I've done some of these things before and I can say they do work. Thanks a lot for this guide, i'll be doing some of these things and ill report back how well they work. Smile
Great job man. This will help a lot of people who always look for traffic on youtube. Blackhat
[Image: NfAze.gif]
Quote:Sexy girl stripping in front of a policemen - i would say this is the best

I couldn't agree more in fact I was even sad enough to check myself lol.Nice thread I enjoyed reading.
[Image: sinaturee.png]
Nice, well explained and detail tutorial. I do that for spreding, but now will try it for money making thanks.
Well thanks OP , gotta try this later Smile This will help most of us in here Smile
Nice HQ tut you have made there. I'm trying to grow my youtube channel. And this will help
Nice guide. Looks like you put some time in it. (:
I read this somewhere. Don't care to be honest because I'm not much of a youtuber but good for upcomers.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [$] Generate Traffic Through The YouTube Method [$] King 0 575 02-23-2012, 05:10 AM
Last Post: King
  [Bok1ca FiIeIce] YouTube SEO - Get Any Video On First Page on YouTube Search! Bok1ca 0 1,277 02-15-2012, 04:38 AM
Last Post: Bok1ca
  [Bok1ca FiIeIce] How To Get Loads of YouTube Views on your YouTube Videos Bok1ca 0 1,543 02-15-2012, 04:38 AM
Last Post: Bok1ca
  [Download] 10 YouTube Accounts (Working & New) for YouTube Bots [Download] Statics 3 2,059 12-30-2011, 03:01 PM
Last Post: chasejjj
  [FREE] [UNLIMITED] YouTube video views, comments, likes and subscibers. [YouTube] WhiteFlame 6 2,602 06-13-2011, 11:12 PM
Last Post: -Dreams