Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Make Your Facebook Profile 100% SAFE
Thanks for this. Like I didn't know arleady.
Yeah.
This is a nice truck but you can also go about securing your password, and not logging in on other computers.
(11-28-2011, 07:46 PM)Rainbow Dash Wrote: This is a nice truck but you can also go about securing your password, and not logging in on other computers.

^
This.
Also, unless if you have a key logger on your computer then you won't have a problem abiding these problems.
Or what you can do is instead of logging in someone else's computer that you suspect has a keylogger, your facebook can wait.
And the Quote of the year award, (2010)
(12-22-2010, 01:39 AM)Rippin Wrote: Lets be honest 90% of the members here came from HF. But they need to understand that this isn't HF and they can't do the same things here.
Thanks for this tutorial. someone already hacked my profile 2 times. now i was looking for someone who can guide me over this and look you are here. Thanks brother
Hi friends,

I am already using this, but good think to share with us. It help to other member.

PiratePiratePiratePirate
My mother made me setup my Facebook like that a year ago >:
lol, i already know this.

Thanks anyways.
Pretty easy and known trick. Makes it not exactly 100% secure...
HTTPS is a bit secure from standard HTTP, did anyone hear of heartbleed though..?
Thanks for sharing this!!

This will help out!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Keep your PC safe Anon 5 2,032 06-20-2011, 08:03 PM
Last Post: ★ASI_F★™
  [Tutorial] How to Keep your System Safe + Running Smoothly Tank 32 11,938 09-01-2010, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Zurmi
  Ultimate : How to stay safe on internet BlackSpider 12 2,778 04-09-2010, 08:26 PM
Last Post: Uchiha Scottyy.Fx™