Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
[LGBT] A guide to coming out. [LGBT]
Interesting indeed, not relevant for me though really, but a good topic none-the-less.

I'm sure this will give some people the push they need.

Keep up the good work.

Ethical
[Image: 73gfi8.jpg]
Well im personally straight, but my brother isn't. Hes open about it to everyone that knows him etc. Funniest thing i heard from him about it was when he came out to one of his longtime friends.. His friend immediatly said "So what do you think about me then?" (His friend ain't gay btw..) But i thought that was damn funny.. But as you say, it's really a gamble how people will react..
Quote:His friend immediatly said "So what do you think about me then?" (His friend ain't gay btw..)

Yeah, I've been asked that loads of times Tongue
I think it's flattering that they want my opinion =p
By brother is Gay. People don't realize how hard it is to come out. Good job.
Wonderful thread, Elektrisk.

I'm proud of you. You, too, Vaqxine.

Members of you are always putting out high quality threads and posts. Comes naturally, I guess Oui
[Image: csx47jm4kbi80w88ajnf.png]
Heli0s Wrote:I'm proud of you. You, too, Vaqxine.

To be honest, Vaqxine wrote like two sentences. However, since he did contribute a little to the guide, I put his name in there. The original lines he wrote were far too abrasive for the nature of this guide, though, so I asked that he edit them.
This is a very good topic. Good thing the support forums is up. This type of tutorials will be looked down in Hack Forums. I like the way you elaborate things. Though I am not gay, your ideas are very good.
[Image: technome.jpg]
S.M.A.R.T.A.S.S.
(04-09-2010, 12:46 AM)smileyface Wrote: This is a very good topic. Good thing the support forums is up. This type of tutorials will be looked down in Hack Forums. I like the way you elaborate things. Though I am not gay, your ideas are very good.

I actually posted this on HF and it didn't get many negative replies. Those that did were quickly deleted. Let's not go off topic though.
(04-09-2010, 12:41 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: To be honest, Vaqxine wrote like two sentences. However, since he did contribute a little to the guide, I put his name in there. The original lines he wrote were far too abrasive for the nature of this guide, though, so I asked that he edit them.

Well. it was mainly directed at you. I just didn't wanna leave Vaqxine out since the guide had his name on it....

What'd you expect, gangster?
[Image: csx47jm4kbi80w88ajnf.png]
omfg
very nice guide, I bet it was a lot of work Big Grin
gj Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coming back to HF tonight. :3 ThisIsAThrow 10 1,132 12-01-2011, 11:08 PM
Last Post: Professor Oak