Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
[LGBT] A guide to coming out. [LGBT]
Woah can't believe I actually went through all of it.

Good guide, and I find that gay people are the most fun to hang around with.
(10-19-2009, 11:38 AM)D3N Wrote: Woah can't believe I actually went through all of it.

Good guide, and I find that gay people are the most fun to hang around with.

Yes, we are the coolest ^^
Lol, joking.
To be honest, I've never met a straight guy that I could hang out with that'd be comfortable around me, except for my brother's friends. And no, I don't act like a faggo* :p
(10-19-2009, 11:40 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: Yes, we are the coolest ^^
Lol, joking.
To be honest, I've never met a straight guy that I could hang out with that'd be comfortable around me, except for my brother's friends. And no, I don't act like a faggo* :p

You haven't met me and my best friend then. Tongue
(10-19-2009, 11:55 AM)D3N Wrote: You haven't met me and my best friend then. Tongue

I suppose not Tongue
But, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. Most people my age don't practise maturity :b
Nice job. Five stars. Great share.
(10-19-2009, 11:58 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: I suppose not Tongue
But, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. Most people my age don't practise maturity :b

That's the thing. As you get older you'll realize that a vast majority of straight guys don't have a problem hanging out with gay guys. The biggest thing people have an issue with is they think every gay guy likes EVERY guy. They don't understand it's the same way as them when it comes to girls.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Quote:That's the thing. As you get older you'll realize that a vast majority of straight guys don't have a problem hanging out with gay guys. The biggest thing people have an issue with is they think every gay guy likes EVERY guy. They don't understand it's the same way as them when it comes to girls.

Yeah, that really gets me fired up. When I say, "Tell me, X, do you want to **** your sister? I mean, she's female, isn't she?" they don't even understand the point I'm trying to make. Oh, adolescence.
Yeah, as you start getting older and start hanging out with a more mature crowd you'll notice most guys (at least ones I know, I'm not gay, but know several gay guys and am friends with them) really don't care about your sexuality. I only have one rule, don't hit on me. Most gay guys I know don't hit on straight guys, at least on purpose. And if they really care that much, screw them, find some better friends.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(10-20-2009, 04:28 AM)Grizzly Wrote: Yeah, as you start getting older and start hanging out with a more mature crowd you'll notice most guys (at least ones I know, I'm not gay, but know several gay guys and am friends with them) really don't care about your sexuality. I only have one rule, don't hit on me. Most gay guys I know don't hit on straight guys, at least on purpose. And if they really care that much, screw them, find some better friends.

Quite frankly, a needy gay guy that would practically hit on anyone is not worthy of friendship IMO. I know a lot of successful gay guys in my town. They own the bars around here, and they got class. Big Grin
[Image: wa3bbk.jpg]
Help us help you...
Well done for this very good guide!

I'm sure that there will be quite a few people who will find this to be very useful, especially, maybe the younger members/guests here,
who may be still somewhat confused about their own sexual orientation.

I'm not gay myself and have known some pretty cool gay people and I think it's a pretty fine thing that you have done here,
and it has shown a lot of courage on your part as well!

Maybe this was partly the reasoning behind your initial suggestion about creating this section,
so you could show off your undeniable talent for composing infornative messages...;)

I wish you success with the continuation of this project and good luck!
[Image: SF1d.gif]

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
------------------------------------------------------------------

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coming back to HF tonight. :3 ThisIsAThrow 10 1,132 12-01-2011, 11:08 PM
Last Post: Professor Oak