Poll: What's your favorite part of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Single Player
50.00%
4 50.00%
Multi Player
37.50%
3 37.50%
Other (explain)
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Got AC: Brotherhood
I finally got around to getting AC:Brotherhood. Gamestop was having a buy 2 get one free sale. So before this starts sounding like a blog, I want to ask what you like most about Brotherhood. I want to know which is better, multiplayer or single player. I'm just curious because I've heard a lot of good things about both, but I can't imagine the multiplayer living up to the single player.
[Image: 236D6C1BC04C75C6D2E0000BD41E69BB.png]
Well of course, the single player.

The multiplayer of the game is great, very unique from the others. If you have a group of people to play with, it will keep you occupied for a long time.
The multiplayer is very different and gets more fun once you unlock new stuff.
The Hidden Gun owns. I haven't played it in a long time, but I think by now, new players would have it rough against older players with more gadgets.

[Image: photo-11.jpg]
For me its the single player of course. I haven't tried playing the multiplayer of AC: Brotherhood. The reason i only play AC is because I'm after for the storyline. Confusedmile:
The multiplayer and singleplayer are both meh. Assassin's Creed 2 was a far better game in my opinion. But if I had to pick a favorite in ACB I'd say singleplayer. It was a ton funner than multiplayer.
[Image: winnn.png]
I loved online on it it is so fun but it gets boring after a while they need new game types
How much did you pay for it and rate it 1/10 i wanna check it out.
i love the Story mode its very fun and complicated Big Grin
I love the multiplayer, it's fun leveling up and trying to get achievements and stuff.
I like playing Single Player. I enjoy the game and hope you do so the same.