Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My goal.
Wow lol at the first picture xD... Great progress man, keep up the good work. I wish I was more persistant about things like you are. Again, great job Big Grin
Well hopefully you succeed you goals Smile
Thanks guys! Means a lot to me, and Morchid, I'm positive I will succeed ;]!

Another picture taken yesterday.
[Image: Untitled-1.png]
this inspired me to try to start lifting weight again
Superman
(08-01-2011, 10:13 AM)Rediation Wrote: Thanks guys! Means a lot to me, and Morchid, I'm positive I will succeed ;]!

Another picture taken yesterday.
[Image: Untitled-1.png]

Nice to see you're getting those muscles out. You should be proud of yourself really Smile

@ScolfLigSlili, this is seriously not the thread for that!

Thanks Mayhem, and iiosama, if you do, don't stop, results will be great.

And keep in mind I'm only using my dumbbells and push-ups, I haven't signed up to any gyms yet and I don't take any kind of supplements and I'm not on any kind of diet.

Ya Ya. rub it in. Your bulkin while were sulkin or something like that Tongue I remembered doing push-ups on hard stone floors while learning Karate, also fist ups and finger ups as well. It was years back and I remember that even though cuz' of my age I should have been in the junior section, cuz' of my height, I was placed in the senior section. Talk about a pain Tongue But I got really fit and strong. And then I left it cuz' I had exams. Stopped at orange belt and now I don't remember a single thing, except some warm up exercises. XD

Mind sharing how you pulled this off? Just lifting weights? thanks.
(08-04-2011, 11:32 AM)Kye Wrote: Mind sharing how you pulled this off? Just lifting weights? thanks.
I didn't really follow a diet or anything.

Just bought dumbbells, and every day I did exercises with them.
Hammer Curls and the likes.

Then, I placed the dumbbells on the ground, placed my hands on them and did push-ups that way.

I also do kickboxing so that may have contributed a little.
Those are some great results!
Mind letting me know your work-out plan?
@YoClassicz

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am depressed/bored/no goal Kanade 23 3,154 08-13-2011, 10:55 PM
Last Post: -Infectious