Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Malware Detected!
[Image: 6f3d1699dc62966b87254312c22b1b0d.png]

Probably a false alarm, just making it aware however.
Its most likely one of the ads on the forums. Nothing to major. Thanks for pointing it out though.
Ninja
Adware probably.
I've gotten that before, it's just ads though. Content found on the site from avatarwizard.com by the message.

Nice pink chrome btw Smile
That also happened in HF.

Anyways, false positive.
Theres nothing wrong with HF or SF, if you read the warning its because of avatarswizard.com. If someone from there has linked to the site somehow in posts, pics, etc. anywhere thats the reason.
(04-05-2011, 10:09 PM)Infinity Wrote: I've gotten that before, it's just ads though. Content found on the site from avatarwizard.com by the message.

Nice pink chrome btw Smile

Blue now lol
http://www.supportforums.net/member.php?...le&uid=273
He would be your problem. His avatar.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
You guys are all completely wrong... According to my research it is the user:
masterfan

I sent him a message regarding his malicious avatar still no response. We should give him a moderator warning of 50%.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(04-06-2011, 06:32 PM)C0de_Override Wrote: You guys are all completely wrong... According to my research it is the user:
masterfan

I sent him a message regarding his malicious avatar still no response. We should give him a moderator warning of 50%.

No one is wrong, nobody said it was SF with the infected content. Untouch already stated that it was masterfan. And they won't give him a warning for having an avatar from a site that is listed to have known malware. If his scanner didn't detect it, then he wouldn't have even known.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Malware Detection. eax 9 1,465 08-14-2010, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Sam