Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm fudged please help! [Facebook Issue/Bullying]
I suggest you to stay with the truth. They can't just suspend you for the reasons of commenting.
Everythings gonna be alright.Din't worry buddy...
If truth is with you, you'll get justice...

Take Care...
ignore them bro. block them. dont mind them.
(04-05-2011, 05:41 PM)Unreal Wrote:
Very nice body slam bet that hurt Pinch

If i was you, i would tell the truth, you would probably get in less trouble then lying.
[Image: Untitled-1-4.jpg]
Tell th to get the snitch to tell them, because you forgot. They really can't keep something like this over your head, and if you deny it they can't do anything. There's no proof.
The school shouldn't get involve in online issues.

I just noticed this is a really, really, really, old thread.

If the problem persists, contact your board of education.
Make up a lie that seems like the truth so you don't get introuble for lying, also you have school now and its July? weird I have been out for a while.
Thats stupid. They can't suspend you for something that they don't have proof of you doing.

In 5th grade, me and a few friends were accused of beating up some kid (the kid didn't even get beat up by anyone...). So, basically, we got suspended for a week. The kid emailed his friends laughing about how we got in trouble, but his friends parents sent that to the school. Basically, I got my record wiped and the principal lost his job.
Just don't use facebook, problem solved..
If they tell me I'm getting suspended I'll tell the principle to suck my d*** and choke on my hazelnuts, since that's just BS.. they don't have the comment yet they say they'll expel you for it?
There goes the government trying to f*** us every time we flash a cheek....