Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
banner
I dont know. Maybe the banner dont fit right? Is there a "Strech" option?
[Image: rara.png]
(04-23-2011, 04:36 PM)ReactioNz Wrote: I dont know. Maybe the banner dont fit right? Is there a "Strech" option?

I don't think you got what he was trying to achieve. But stretching it won't make it overrule the css rules/style, so that wouldn't work. He wants it to move all the way to the edge (left) of the screen, outside of the default MyBB setting for the header. MyBB only allows you to put the image inside the left and right margins of the 'content' area of the form for the top, meaning it won't go any farther to the left of where the forum topic text starts and it won't go any farther to the right where the forum topic text stops.
So it's not possible?

It was on the last MyBB forum i had though :S
If you don't want to edit any of the styles, you could just make the banner a part of the background image for your forum in replacement for the one that's already there, just place the logo over top of the background image wherever you want it, and it will end up where ever you want it. The only downside is that it wouldn't link to the board index like before.

Which MyBB forum was this/?
One that doesn't exist now.
Is the size of the image the full header?

Sounds like you will have to edit the template in your admin panel.

If you need help, PM me.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
Learning in progress...
(04-25-2011, 07:15 AM)spark™ Wrote: Is the size of the image the full header?

Sounds like you will have to edit the template in your admin panel.

If you need help, PM me.

If you could, that'd be great.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Different banner for diffrent Forum Categories kizmark 0 581 01-15-2011, 10:08 AM
Last Post: kizmark
  A plugin for flash banner category? DLight03 0 614 04-08-2010, 04:07 AM
Last Post: DLight03