Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Banlist
Is there any way for members to view the ban list? Just wondering, I would like to look at this just to see who's been banned. Kinda' like reading the news, for me.
[Image: arch2.png]
i don't think there is its admins only
hey, if you like my post then please give me +rep, it only takes two seconds but it will be greatly appreciated thanks!
/bans.php was not found on this server

dunno then
Hmm. Guess that's a no then. Thanks guys.
I'd like to see a Hall of Shame, maybe a thread with banned users and reasons.
(10-18-2009, 04:23 PM)Headshot Wrote: I'd like to see a Hall of Shame, maybe a thread with banned users and reasons.

It's not worth the time in my opinion. Tongue Why dwell on retards?
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

(10-18-2009, 04:26 PM)MreGSX Wrote: It's not worth the time in my opinion. Tongue Why dwell on retards?
Just for fun!
Hall of Shame. Clever, I think it would be neat.
(10-18-2009, 04:26 PM)MreGSX Wrote: It's not worth the time in my opinion. Tongue Why dwell on retards?

I don't normally support banlists but considering the nature of this site I do. The reason for this is if I am reading someones advice about for example getting rid of a virus and their help is the only one that seems like its going to work I want to know if they were banned for giving false advice or something less severe.
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
Hall of Shame, Hall of Sheep. Sounds good. At least scammers, dupers, flamers and copypastas will be avoided (and possibly repelled) and will be consciously ignored by members if they were unaware of the actions of that member.
[Image: wa3bbk.jpg]
Help us help you...