Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling Traffic!
Hello!

I am selling traffic! These will be real human visitors which can be viewed on Google Statistics if you want proof.

2K (two thousand views) - $3
5K (five thousand views) - $6
7K (seven thousand views) - $9
10K (ten thousand views) - $12
15K (fifteen thousand views) - $20
20K (twenty thousand views) - $27
25K (twenty-five thousand views) - $35
Want more than 25K . Pm me!

Payment Mode - AlertPay

PM me if interested Smile
OR you can e-mail me at crystal31@live.in (This is not my AP e-mail)

Cheers!
[Image: IYOy9.png]
Will these views come instantly? All at once?
(03-28-2011, 09:49 AM)iolaka Wrote: Will these views come instantly? All at once?

No, not at once becuz they will real visitor's so some time Smile
(03-28-2011, 11:58 PM)Crystal31 Wrote: No, not at once becuz they will real visitor's so some time Smile

At what rate of traffic? Smile obviously I can get 20K visitors on my own, but there's a difference between it taking 1 day, and 1 year.

Also, remove the red text from your post, that just makes it a bit harder to read in my opinion.
(03-29-2011, 01:19 AM)Infinity Wrote: At what rate of traffic? Smile obviously I can get 20K visitors on my own, but there's a difference between it taking 1 day, and 1 year.

Also, remove the red text from your post, that just makes it a bit harder to read in my opinion.
You will receive 20K within 1-3 days Smile
good luck with sales bro. if i have the money ill buy traffics from you. Big Grin
[Image: 9fca555503.png]
I got some swag, do you have it too?
(03-31-2011, 12:17 AM)Sync™ Wrote: good luck with sales bro. if i have the money ill buy traffics from you. Big Grin

hehe sure mate Smile
I'm a little suspicious. How on earth can you get that many unique real human visitors in such a short period of time? I'd like to know just how legit this is before paying anything.
(03-31-2011, 04:44 AM)Fragma Wrote: I'm a little suspicious. How on earth can you get that many unique real human visitors in such a short period of time? I'd like to know just how legit this is before paying anything.

There are legit ways, im not vouching for this user, but one of the ways are that you own a load of websites, and you put the website in an ad, so everytime you visit the site, you get one "unique" hit.

I hope for our sake that his isnt reselling adf.ly traffic
(03-31-2011, 04:49 AM)Elitestate Wrote: There are legit ways, im not vouching for this user, but one of the ways are that you own a load of websites, and you put the website in an ad, so everytime you visit the site, you get one "unique" hit.

I hope for our sake that his isnt reselling adf.ly traffic

I am of course not reselling adf.ly traffic.
and you are right elitestate
Quote:one of the ways are that you own a load of websites, and you put the website in an ad, so everytime you visit the site, you get one "unique" hit.
Thats the way which i use Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ★☆Worldwide Traffic Shop CPM ☆★ $5 for 10k traffic hits! ☆★ X-RayHosting 3 1,504 08-04-2012, 01:40 AM
Last Post: iAmEvo