Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
| Lockerz | "Instant" Invites, Seriously! Free Stuff!
[Image: 6t0msl.jpg]

I will post my own Prize Proof on Monday Big Grin

Lockerz is a website where you can get free stuff, and I don't have time to post a fulll blown out tutorial.. so I'll just copy what I have in my YouTube description which should be enough:

Get you're FREE Invite @ http://thelockerzinvites.info

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mfqT2OAC...rofilepage <-- Vid sucks, but meh...

Lockerz.com is a website where you can earn free stuff by answering daily questions [2 PTZ], Playing Games (Coming Soon This October 09), Logging in Daily [2 PTZ], and Inviting someone [2 PTZ]

Invite 20 people to get Z Lister [VIP] and get a free T Shirt mailed to you're house.

It's a website who's owned by Liberty Media. Liberty Media owns part share of Time Warner [HUGE Companies]

The website's CEO is Kathy Savitt... Former VP/CEO of Amazon!

Now.. you may be like "BUT how can I get any stuff if people don't want me to invite them??"
NewsFlash: It's Invite only, and the website's CEO has a huge history.... all of that works to you're advantage.

LockerzForum.com is the unofficial forum for Lockerz.

Tel: 412.745.5800
Email: info@lockerz.com

That phone number is the official number for Lockerz, call I guess lol?

They are located in P.A

---------------------------------------- -------------------------------
---------------------------------------- -------------------------------

Before commenting this is a scam, please think of others. Have proof to back up your statements whether positive or negative. Otherwise everyone will be in a lose lose situation, thank you and enjoy.

"We make money from commerce and advertising---none of which are up yet. PTZ Place is a marketing program right now, not our business model.

In commerce, you make the difference between what you sell a product for vs what you buy a product for. In advertising, we sell ad space to companies that want to advertise to our membership on our video player. We charge a dollar level per 1000 members that views that ad.

That's EXACTLY how we make money.

The PTZ can be used in many ways on our site at launch including the ability to drive down the prices of full price luxury brand items to make them more affordable. You can use them to get free downloads or a multitude of digital gifts, decals or once-in-a-lifetime experiences (like autographed stuff, concert tix, etc). You can also use them ultimately to bid for rare items as well.

Also, people will use PTZ to pay for free shipping in the US and globally when they buy stuff at Lockerz." Says Kathy Savitt, support manager of Lockerz. So basically this is looking to be a CASH BACK SHOPPING site with discounts instead of actual money when it launches. It's not too late to take advantage of what it is right now though.

PRIZE PROOF
There's tons of prize proof, go on to google and search Lockerz prize proofs! There's tons of it! Trust me!

There are pictures of proof out there, however they are small items. I will wait until people get their bigger items which take longer to ship and take pictures, then I will put more links in this description. Stay tuned.
Nice post, but someone tried to send me an invite and it says, danielbiocchi@hotmail.com is already in the systemm
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
(10-18-2009, 01:06 PM)SF Phantom Wrote: Nice post, but someone tried to send me an invite and it says, danielbiocchi@hotmail.com is already in the systemm

Locker.z is catching up on invites.. for a few days invites MIGHT not come instant because their system is backlogged. I tried to send you an invite as well, said the same thing.
Please tell me you own that website...
[Image: 6ie3pi.jpg]

Got it at around 7 my time, but had 2 do tons of HW. Watermarked with my website.

TheLockerzInvites is my site ;D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lockerz Invites x8rUn0x 6 1,312 09-27-2010, 12:27 PM
Last Post: ruk00112
  Lockers Invites.. Fragma 15 2,931 04-12-2010, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Fragma
  Lockerz isn't good? nevets04 5 1,030 10-31-2009, 04:12 AM
Last Post: Jamza
  Free Lockerz invites :D Mr.FeellingLeSS 0 553 10-29-2009, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Mr.FeellingLeSS
  [Lockerz] INSTANT Automatic Lockerz Invites! Bartdevil 2 858 10-26-2009, 08:23 AM
Last Post: Bartdevil