Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fool proof step by step guide on how to build a PC.
In my entry level year at college when I was doing the "Cisco NetAcad" course as part of my hardware support class we had been given some revision tools, and notes.

One thing I found quite interesting in particular, is a program in which creates a virtual environment for you to build a PC in (This is actually a part of the official Cisco NetAcad course. If staff feel that it could be breaching copyright, let me know and I'll remove it). This is great as a guide for information, or as an actual tutorial to follow. Not only does this offer PC support, but it offers Laptop support too.

This can be used to find information about the specific parts inside a PC, as well as a tool to help you understand building a PC. As I said above, I quite liked it. Even just as a reference utility.

It's 104MB in size and I've uploaded it to MediaFire for you all. I've also ran a virus scan on it from VirusTotal for good measure. This can be found here.

Link to download : http://www.mediafire.com/?3d44o8u6zg530zu
Downloading this now to try it out, thanks Smile
Thanks for providing this for us. Smile
I have downloaded it, but it keeps on buggin me because I apparently dont have Flashy Player installed... even though i have..
(03-27-2011, 03:30 PM)Elitestate Wrote: I have downloaded it, but it keeps on buggin me because I apparently dont have Flashy Player installed... even though i have..

Update your flash player then, that seems to be the case most of the time
(03-27-2011, 03:45 PM)Infinity Wrote: Update your flash player then, that seems to be the case most of the time

Yeah I've allready tried that and it stays the same and gives me the same message.. oh well
Yeah I had to update my flash player when I ran it. You'll more then likely have to do it.
Great, thank you!
Thank you Nemmyy. It took me quite a lot of digging to find this when you reminded me about it.
Downloading this noww to try it out

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How would I improve my computer build? Sykez 8 2,273 05-26-2015, 07:39 AM
Last Post: hunterweston
  Rate My $2500~ Build Froggy 5 1,105 10-28-2014, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Reama
  New build 900$/600£ budget ÜB3R 5 1,720 02-24-2013, 06:55 AM
Last Post: illest
  Post your Build! 4Y4T3M 3 1,231 02-24-2013, 06:55 AM
Last Post: illest
  Need 6 servers Build out for self. $250 usd to best build Fallenour 0 613 08-10-2012, 06:17 AM
Last Post: Fallenour