Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Ultimate Guide] How to Improve Your PC's Performance!
There's registry tweaking as well which will speed up your computers performance. There's also a few things you can do to speed up the boot process. Disabling startup programs will only speed up the login/startup process.

And there's even more things you can do to speed up your web browsers, even though that's only a section of your computer's performance during usage. Not a bad guide though. It's okay, I have 2 threads that still don't have any comments on them even though I took the time to make videos for them lol.
(03-28-2011, 08:19 PM)Infinity Wrote: There's registry tweaking as well which will speed up your computers performance. There's also a few things you can do to speed up the boot process. Disabling startup programs will only speed up the login/startup process.

And there's even more things you can do to speed up your web browsers, even though that's only a section of your computer's performance during usage. Not a bad guide though. It's okay, I have 2 threads that still don't have any comments on them even though I took the time to make videos for them lol.

What you mentioned is much more advanced. I wanted to keep this guide user-friendly, and easy to execute without having any worries of system failure.
Nice guide, thanks bro Smile
De Fragging is pretty useless on newer MS Operating systems (XP+). Sure it _can_ help a little bit, but most users won't notice anything unless the HDD is full.
Best just to use a free tool such as CCLeaner to automate the clean up and Malwarebytes to remove Malware.
Great guide, mate. I'm going to follow a few of these steps now.
[Image: intel.gif]
Thanks for the tutorial Deltron, to be honest I learned a lot. And I will really try it out soon.(Because I ain't sure am I infected or not^^.)
Very nice guide, it looks great. One thing, however, is in the uninstall part I would mention the fact that Revo is so much better to use over the default windows uninstaller, rather than just stating it as another option.
(03-31-2011, 12:49 PM)Tuskarr Wrote: Thanks for the tutorial Deltron, to be honest I learned a lot. And I will really try it out soon.(Because I ain't sure am I infected or not^^.)

Try this:
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=12900
This is a good guide Deltron, Keep it up.
[Image: 9fca555503.png]
I got some swag, do you have it too?
It's time to defragment my disc , I never do that before LOL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How would I improve my computer build? Sykez 8 2,262 05-26-2015, 07:39 AM
Last Post: hunterweston