Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Websites.
I have Alpha Reseller cPanel, and I'm having some trouble when putting two domains on my cPanel.

I have my
  • Hosting Website.

I need to get my movies domain website setup to do some monetizing.

My hosting site loads perfectly.
But, I'm trying to put my movies domain on the cPanel as a addon domain.
I have nameservers set correctly and it should be working.

I have wordpress uploaded, and when I visit the domain.
It doesn't load.

Could someone please help me out with this problem ?

Thanks !
[Image: baked1.png]
Did you assign it a dedicated IP? If you don't have one spare, buy another or change your current IP to public.
Do you think it could possibly be your computer itself? Have you had someone else try it? I don't really know how to fix it but you could always try google too.
(03-26-2011, 07:33 PM)Solidus Wrote: Did you assign it a dedicated IP? If you don't have one spare, buy another or change your current IP to public.

I just have it on my cPanel that my hosting site is on.

I changed the nameservers to mine and added it with addon domain.
Solidus I was wondering could you tell me how to change my IP like the ways you are talking about? Or is that for cPanel use only?
You say two domains and addon domain. Is this a sub-domain or a different URL completely?
(03-26-2011, 07:36 PM)Nick Wrote: Solidus I was wondering could you tell me how to change my IP like the ways you are talking about? Or is that for cPanel use only?

If you use shared hosting, you can't do it.
cPanel I'm not sure how, I don't use it.
(03-26-2011, 07:36 PM)Solidus Wrote: You say two domains and addon domain. Is this a sub-domain or a different URL completely?

If you use shared hosting, you can't do it.
cPanel I'm not sure how, I don't use it.

I have my hosting domain : milehighhost.org and then I have movies-101.info as an addon domain.

I just want two working sites.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  List of Top Websites to Learn How to Code tk-hassan 0 257 06-13-2021, 11:29 PM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  IP locator websites..? Fragma 17 3,777 10-28-2012, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Hack3rzGod
  Welcome title for websites. Akshay* 0 731 10-14-2009, 02:54 AM
Last Post: Akshay*
  Introduction to javascript 1.3 for websites-part 1 Akshay* 5 1,036 10-11-2009, 08:10 AM
Last Post: Akshay*