Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question regarding Paypal
I have literally 5+ very high money-making ideas online. I have two very neat forums ideas, and one incredible website idea. Thing is...I no longer have a Paypal account. I have a locked one with $451.00 in it, but can't use that for other reasons.

The paypal account is in my mother's name on her credit card...if I were to persuade my dad into making one under his name with his credit card so I can act upon my business ideas..would that account get limited? What are their policies about having two Paypal accounts like that.
It's always risky due to having your IP on it. I think that the best way to do this would be to open a business account, and further add the card details onto it.
Think of it logically, though. It will by my mom's name and dad's name. If they are married and in the same house; Paypal will think they simply separate the two accounts.

I'm gonna take a look at their ToS.
As Splodge said, I suggest opening another account and adding the credentials onto that.
Ok, my old account is a Business account and I am allowed to have another account. Thing is, it can only be a Personal account which sucks. :/

Gonna try and get around that. Wish me luck.
I wish you the best of luck. Please post back with your results!
You are allowed to have only one personal and one business account.

Never ever open another paypal account in your computer unless:
1. you have a different IP from your last open.of paypal
2. you have cleared the cookies and history.
To be honest, paypal has been sucky lately. I am 15 but I guess its my fault, they always limit my darn accounts, but then again it truly is my fault ;) Ahwell!
(03-26-2011, 09:39 PM)mycroft Wrote: You are allowed to have only one personal and one business account.

Never ever open another paypal account in your computer unless:
1. you have a different IP from your last open.of paypal
2. you have cleared the cookies and history.

If I have one personal and one business it shouldn't matter.
Paypal is useless mate.. Use alertpay or Liberty Reserve or Moneybrookers. They are all great but paypal is useless...
[Image: IYOy9.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question About Paypal and Alertpay Closed 4 1,131 07-03-2011, 05:58 AM
Last Post: djakariuz
  Question about Paypal Jordan L. 10 1,327 03-26-2011, 09:45 PM
Last Post: Nick